Recent content by KinaUndead

1. K

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

I'm sure that this has probably been asked before, though trying to scroll though the posts quickly I wasn't able to find anything... butttt, is it possible or are you considering making the rest of the "storage" related objects actually contain a chest space for storing stuff? (I.E kitchen...
  2. K

tModLoader Antiaris

Ahh, I see. That would be the case then as we both tried it via RMB and got nothing from it. Can confirm at least in our case anyway that RMB is definitely broken.
  3. K

tModLoader Antiaris

I don't believe that the steel shovel is dropping properly in MP. While playing on MP with a friend, clicking on the shovel next to the building with the frozen adventurer just made the shovel explode into nothing and no drop was received. Switching over to an SP world and doing it seemed to...
  4. K

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

I have the same issue with "The Spirit" not dropping any loot bags or showing location of stranded ship. Playing in MP, mods are; Critter Craze Shader Library Secret Dyes Hair Dye For Armor JPAN's Bags of Holding Second Hotbar Which Mod Is This From The Antiaris SacredTools Yet Another Boss...
Back
Top Bottom