Recent content by Kingbutterbutt

1. K

I dont remember the otherworldly theme for wall, also king jameth how dare you get it stuck in...

I dont remember the otherworldly theme for wall, also king jameth how dare you get it stuck in my head
  2. K

How about a flaming golden tree axe, like stormbreaker but fire

How about a flaming golden tree axe, like stormbreaker but fire
  3. K

@Redigit🌳 Imma just say, in specific seeds like for the worthy and getfixedboi, have your dev...

@Redigit🌳 Imma just say, in specific seeds like for the worthy and getfixedboi, have your dev armors work as armors with their own effects, I also feel since the wall of flesh is an important part of the game i think it should have its own music Also, flaming golden axe weapon that works like a...
  4. K

I dunno if this will work or not (as in if you will see it or not) but, i have a problem with...

I dunno if this will work or not (as in if you will see it or not) but, i have a problem with the calamity mod that just started happening, whenever i spawn into a world with the mod, i cant move my character, interact with anything, or even open my inventory, everything is just broken and i...
  5. K

tModLoader Modded character freezing randomly untill i interact in inventory.

Its the calamity mod, it just started doing it for me and i cant find out why Sorry i cant really help but it is the calamity mod
Back
Top Bottom