kingklutz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, so this is what you changed your name to. I thought you dropped off the forums, sheesh. Don't be a stranger, will ya?
    Getting back into terraria and decide that the 3 packs of biscuits don't last as long as I thought... Along with my guilt afterwards
    Word of advice, don't drink alcohol and think you can make that jump off a swing. My side and leg is killing me.And I've a terrible headache
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    And my back. Yikes I landed with thud
    Z
    Zwift
    That's why you shouldn't drink and swing.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Not the most stupid thing I heard.
    I saw at school some chump who smashed his nose into a table just because he was bored.
    Poor table.
    'That's a good idea' he says while tickling the cats tummy.
    Z
    Zwift
    Them catz tho.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    It is a good idea.
    My cat loves his tummy tickled.
    So much that he'll forget he's on the edge of the sofa, crash to the floor and spaz out.
    anyone remember barney? I love booze, booze loves me, holy :red: I have to pee, I'm so smashed I'm falling on the floor, alcoholic dinosaur
    I'm a beautiful princess, in a bright pink castle with gold windows. I love to frolic all day in the sun with my pet chiuahaha
    Reactions: Baconfry
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Kingklutz's guide:
    1. Have a password on your phone
    2. Never let friend on your phone while playing football
    3. Never tell said friend about TCF
    4. Have a password on your phone
    5. Beat up said friend
    6. Get beaten up instead
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Side note, what's with the gold windows? I don't know what's with that.
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Don't ask me, ask phone invader
    Why the friggity frag is my swearing filtered. MODS? My filter is off btw
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    We know, and apologize. A recent update broke the mechanism to choose your preference for that. We are following up with the plugin author to get that fixed.
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Aight it's cool, as you can see below explaining things is a little difficult lmao
    Did you know that wombats have a very hard :red:. the wombat stops dead in its tracks and so the predator has a face full of :red: and then die
    Azu
    Azu
    Rear air bags?!?
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    You don't have nipples on your butt- wait does anyo-oh dear lord
    Azu
    Azu
    Censorship filter being broken leaves a lot of concern and questions.
    #hashtagsarestupidwhyamidoingthis Made a kik griup, copy the hashtag adm find my group. For general chatting really
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Hashtags remind me of hashbrowns.

Mmm... hashbrowns..
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    Do you realize how much I hate you right now? I now have to get out of bed. Walk down the stairs and make my self something to eat
    What if... The crap you find under furniture is actually from a gathering of spiders and bugs getting together at night...
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Then I still don't care about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom