Recent content by KingN24

1. KingN24

[NEED DEVS] Troplicalia Mod - Relax, and Enjoy!

I wish this was downloadable, but it wont be for a long time, not until we get a successful working version out! But I'm glad for your enthusiasm, and yes, there will be lots of coconuts.
  2. KingN24

Update! Kaku has finally gotten his theme, be wary of the demon coconut! Server link is still open, so join whenever! We're still in need of developers! Enjoy and remember, even through these harsh times, always remember to relax and take a break!
  3. KingN24

oh my god i feel stupid i thought this was mine, terribly sorry

oh my god i feel stupid i thought this was mine, terribly sorry
  4. KingN24

ill pass on that, but thanks though!

ill pass on that, but thanks though!
  5. KingN24

helloth

helloth
  6. KingN24

To clear up some confusion: The sprites aren't mine, they are from my mod, just I don't own the sprite. I own the character, though.
  7. KingN24

active again

active again
  8. KingN24

"Where the sun may rise, and the dawn may shine, set down a beach chair and look at the calming waves of the ocean. There, you can find true peace." Welcome to the Tropicalia Mod! This mod doesn't focus on bosses or fighting, although includes some for enjoyment, but rather focuses on the...
  9. KingN24

note to self: mobile sucks

note to self: mobile sucks
  10. KingN24

I would like if anyone who knows a coder or is a coder to come help with Tropic!)>!.

I would like if anyone who knows a coder or is a coder to come help with Tropic!)>!.
  11. KingN24

tModLoader Tropicalia - We need Coders!

Indeed, but as stated, we need coders.
  12. KingN24

This mod isn't dead yet! The problem is nobody really wants to code for this mod, so one of our artists is trying to learn to code himself, which will take time. It would REALLY help if you could tell anyone you know that is a coder to come help!
  13. KingN24

The Last Post Wins!

according to all known laws of aviation theres no way a bee can fly
  14. KingN24

Most likely bigger, however, it wont be as big, we might be planning a separate mod if you want bigger. ;) If you got any suggestions, feel free to post them here!
  15. KingN24

It does, but the lack of a coder might mean it'll never be reality. If you know a coder that could help, bring him here. But thanks for the support!
Back
Top Bottom