Recent content by kingofmemes

1. kingofmemes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have played kirby 64 recently and i just noticed that cryogen looks similar to miracle matter in its ice form is it just a coincidence or was cryogen partially inspired by miracle matter
  2. kingofmemes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

proberly due to you being unlucky
  3. kingofmemes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

im pretty sure it works with thorium mod
  4. kingofmemes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hey guys, do u think master mode is going to be harder than revengence
  5. kingofmemes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

yeah i was bored in class
  6. kingofmemes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i made this cus i was bored, what do you guys think of it
  7. kingofmemes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

that isn't how u do it, you first need to download tmodloader, then open it up. it will create a folder for your moded things as soon as you open it. THEN you go move the files into the modloader or you can download directly from the mods browser
  8. kingofmemes

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

not calamity
  9. kingofmemes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hey, just asking, but can u put up a page in to honer the old sprites kinda miss potato levi and all the others
  10. kingofmemes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

well i did it on a single target dummy, still need to test it on bosses and enemies as sometimes weapons are designed for specic things, for example the quaser is really good for events including post yharon solar eclipce as all enemy that use melee attacks are unable to attack you as they are...
  11. kingofmemes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

like the weapon variants, but i do have a problem, i feel that some are freaking underpowered, like the swordpolsion, clothiers warth, quasar and the spear of destiny. those are basicly downgrades to the base weapon. meanwhile, the void vortex does enougth dps to rival yharims crystal. at least...
  12. kingofmemes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hey will the original astral infection stay as a music box same with cosmic discust
  13. kingofmemes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

quick question, i was messing around and building things, and then the chat said THE LORDE IS APPROACHING. Wasn't he removed.
  14. kingofmemes

tModLoader Calamity Mod

almost anniversary
  15. kingofmemes

SonicBurst's Lores!

way to true, i mean seriously, why would he be yharims most loyal servant if he was forced to help
Back
Top Bottom