Recent content by KingSora

1. KingSora

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

(Hoping this isn't off topic) But would you happen to have Rai's atmospheric wave bank because my goodness with the atmosphere in this combined with that wavebank is breath taking honestly! BTW love the flesh strands in the crimson its so gross its amazing haha but i didn't k notice any changes...
  2. KingSora

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Holy moly(I can't believe i just said that) It's been such a long time since ive been here and just like i remember, amazing sprites from everyone that post here. Makes me want to get back into spriting. It's hard to believe i even posted on here compared to what everyone else post here! it's...
  3. KingSora

man it's been a while since i've been on the forums. I can't tell you how much i love this mod, i noticed it was updated and started a new play through and iv'e been having so much fun. i just got into a storm and let me tell you running around while trees and sharks are coming at me left and...
  4. KingSora

come on, guide if you can use a wooden bow, you can use a Phantasm

come on, guide if you can use a wooden bow, you can use a Phantasm
  5. KingSora

tModLoader Antiaris

Ooooooooo this looks malicious and I'm loving it. Always fueling up the hype train i see and you never fail to amaze with these spoilers. Keep it up, this mod looks like its gonna be something to remember :D
  6. KingSora

Oh boy it's been like a year since i sprited sonething, I'm gonna take a shot at something soon. Can't believe i stopped and for soo long too! I sorta regret it. Hope I'm still "somewhat" as good as i was before :D
  7. KingSora

Ive tested it out and idk why but, my game seems to crash when kind slime teleports or when i kill the flying dutchman. Not sure why but when i disabled this mod it fixed the problem. This mod is absolutely amazing imo although not perfect I'd love this nod to be in all of my play throughs and...
  8. KingSora

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

I love how after two(3) years this mod could be coming to 1.3. I loved this mod so much and if i could i would definitely update this to 1.3, unfortunately my coding skill are extreamly lacking and I can't do muchh about it lol. I really hope this mod does cone back though, itd be so great to see :D
  9. KingSora

tModLoader Community Mod - A mod made by you!

I'm always up to give ideas along with some sprites seeing that I have many of sprites that are just sitting around
  10. KingSora

Welp, I was supposed to get back into posting here like two months ago and here I am still with nothing xD in kinda stumped rn, don't really know where to start looking at everything now I don't even understand how I managed to even post decent work on here :D
  11. KingSora

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

I'd be very willing to help out. Although my sprinting needs a little work done to it, I can do my best :D
  12. KingSora

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

This looks pretty good, I wish you luck with this mod. If you need help with sprites I'm always glad to help :D
  13. KingSora

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Seeing all these great mods lately and all the work of you guys put in updating these mods are past amazing. I remember when people said mid's were dead after 1.3 but they were so were so wrong. You guys work for months on end to create content for us and I would just like to say thanks, this...
  14. KingSora

tModLoader Decimation Mod

Whoa its been so a while, sorry for not being around I've been busy with school and sports and sports...and sports, I've been ally busy with soccer and track xD I plan to get back to work soon so I'll start spriting some things that need spriting :D
  15. KingSora

Whoa, its been a while since I posted, took a break(being lazy) from spriting but I think I'm gonna start working again. Love the bloodborne sprite(tbh ive been playing bloodborne the past too months, prob why I haven't been sprinting xD) and the megaman sprits :D
Back
Top Bottom