Recent content by Kiraa

1. Kiraa

Blocks & Decoration Fix the meteorite bed.

Make the player go inside the meteorite capsule instead of overlapping it Please.
  2. Kiraa

Other Please let us do bigger sprites on texture packs

When the 1.4 was launched it added texture pack support, and thats good! but there is a problem, we cant make sprites bigger than the original sprite. And that is awful, you need to work on the original sprite canvas, for example if i want do a diagonal dungeon key i cant! because it needs to be...
  3. Kiraa

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

I really wish that relogic is not trying to force getting the update earlier, i think they should take their time to polish this update and have a good result rather than one incomplete or messy update
  4. Kiraa

tModLoader Risk of Rain 2 Mod (Cancelled)

i really like that someone is porting all the ror2 things to terraria, is one of my favorite games. i want ask you something, are you searching spriters? because i could contribute
  5. Kiraa

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

so here is my entry for this, the Alien Agent vanity on this image we can see the items at the left, on the right we have the armor, the one with hands is how would it look ingame and the other one is how the idle sprite would look the parts of this set are: (Head) Alien agent UFO - tooltip...
  6. Kiraa

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

glad to support into this good mod
  7. Kiraa

Thanks for following cat, you are welcomed to the forums!

Thanks for following cat, you are welcomed to the forums!
  8. Kiraa

tModLoader Frontiers

ohboi
  9. Kiraa

Plastic Terraria, make you egame look more simple!

Not in work anymore. Im doing a new texture pack Hello everyone, im glad to present us something ive working on, the Plastic Terraria texture pack! This texture pack has the goal of make terraria sprites more simple and colorful. This thing has a few sprites right now but im working on giving...
  10. Kiraa

Ask Glitchtrap Anything

Do you live in some kind of slime castle or something like that now that you are the king?, and if is yes where is the castle?
  11. Kiraa

Ask Glitchtrap Anything

congratulations on wining bob! also, i have pizza if you want
  12. Kiraa

Ask a Person!(and my ocs)

why your profile pic is on fire?
  13. Kiraa

Ask Glitchtrap Anything

you like pizza bob?
  14. Kiraa

Someone to play with mods

someone wanna play with mods?