Recent content by KiraNis

1. KiraNis

got back into terraria running Tmod now testing out mods

got back into terraria running Tmod now testing out mods
  2. KiraNis

Might I ask why you stopped maintaining the rpg mod?

Might I ask why you stopped maintaining the rpg mod?
  3. KiraNis

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

*hugs derpo out of the blue* :O
  4. KiraNis

woot finally got internet back! Better though it still feels off. I think it might be the body type base or something idk i'm not expert removing the buttons helped though :D Ill probably wait a week and commission something else i'v been into dresses lately.
  5. KiraNis

Kinda. I was actually thinking that you look around for a good mod that adds in new vanity armors (I use Cosmetic Varity & Legends by Jenosis) and ask the modder if you can throw some sprites into it I mean im not an expert on how things work but it get's your spirtes into the game it...
  6. KiraNis

tModLoader Khaelis' Potion Expansion Mod!

i can't concentrate writing this sentience because your avatar is the D'awww dammit Khaelis Super Krunk Potion. Something that gives the alcohol buff + something that gives the well fed buff + Extract. = 60 minutes of a buffed version of both. because it's a silly idea and i must share...
  7. KiraNis

looks like a male version. maybe it's the body? mind altering it regardless? XD the breast plate chest type look for the overalls kinda look like pectorals to me or maybe my brain is scrambled more then usual. Ever consider submitting your work to a Cosmetic mod? you do the sprite work they...
  8. KiraNis

You do good sprite work ever though of making a cosmetic mod with all this stuff? Finally got around to asking for a female version of the sprite you made for me if it's not too much trouble. ^_^
  9. KiraNis

tModLoader Khaelis' Potion Expansion Mod!

perhaps to solve the issue with the drive to go out and get these potions make them last longer the super potions at least are supposed to be ubergod potions right Alternitivly just make this a witcher mod :P Potions I would Like to see. Slayers Reward Enemy's drop things on death more...
  10. KiraNis

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

DC is desperate at this point their reboot pmuch ruined everything lost half their fanbase and i refuse to buy anything with their name on it.
  11. KiraNis

Official Beta Testers Applications

there will be an accouncment when the testers are chosen right so idon't stare at my inbox for weeks after
  12. KiraNis

Official Beta Testers Applications

I litterly have nothing but time sign me up please I'm a bit iffy on mechanics but i think ive played a fair amount and would like to play more
  13. KiraNis

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

If i could make a suggestion kitsune lore depicts them as luring in people with balls of light called will o wisps Maybe start them with a racial light source? i'm opposed to the "flamethrower" idea since kitsunes don't use fire like at all they use illusions and maybe some god powers...
  14. KiraNis

WOOOOOOOT KITSUNEEEE WOOO it will be the best update ^_^
  15. KiraNis

Reposting my question because it was the last post before a new page and got missed ^_^ how exactly are you rebalancing the races? can we get an idea of the changes your going to make I'm especially interested in the madara rui race and what you plan to do with them will they stll be an...
Back
Top Bottom