Kirbgirl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So I started a new playthrough immediately after killing Moon Lord, it's a summoner one and...

Attachments

• Polish_20221106_154542275.png
      Polish_20221106_154542275.png
      126.7 KB · Views: 28
    I wish prismatic lacewings would actually spawn, getting Truffle worms was significantly easier than finding one rainbow butterfly
    :red:ing  finally. It's taken me the better part of a  WEEK to kill Golem. I didnt even get the stinger launcher, I got a possessed hatchet.
    Kirbgirl
    Kirbgirl
    Not to mention, every time I died, I had to run through the whole :red:ing temple again, and I came out of it with 250 Lizhards dead and 100 snakes euthanized.
    I.... I- I just watched a webbed stylist explode because a Rune Wizard teleported exactly where she was. Not only am I pissed that I need to start looking for a stylist again, but jeez, that was brutal
    Ok, I was looking at my old posts because I am bored and surviving purely on caffeine and Jolly Ranchers, and WOW I forgot about this one. For this one, I literally DELETED my whole old world and made a new one. Why did I do this? Great question! I don't even remember why I did that.

Attachments

• image_2022-10-15_004314892.png
      image_2022-10-15_004314892.png
      392.5 KB · Views: 36
    Kirbgirl
    Kirbgirl
    Not to mention that the character from that world, Jordan, STILL EXISTS on my Xbox One save for terraria. He remains one of my favorite characters I've ever made, along with Medusa (My current character) and Purple Girl, yes, I really named a character Purple Girl, I don't understand why either.
    Kirbgirl
    Kirbgirl
    Oh btw, that world that I deleted was 3 YEARS OLD at the time. If I still had it, it'd be 6 YEARS OLD!
    Me logging into the terraria forums: Oh boy what a stellar night on the forums!
    Also me, seeing that I have 55 notifications: what did i do
    Oh yeah I forgot about queen bee
    O RainKnight O
    O RainKnight O
    They remade her sounds too!
    I accidentally broke one of her spawns and stopped when I heard the sounds. I don’t know what to think of it atm.
    Hey, hey, ya'll ever be farming Ice Golems for armor, then a blood moon rolls around, and all of the sudden there's 2 golems, then your cheese den is broken by a wraith then you die? Then rinse repeat 3 times? No? Cause I have
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom