KirbyMaster500
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Don't get me wrong, I love Terraria, but I think I've already seen what I've have to see. I might come back, probably when the mods update.
    I've been thinking lately. This Terraria thing's been great, but...maybe it's about time I take a leave, perhaps for a while.
    The Nightmare Road: Perfect newcomer Demon. Death Moon: Easy and Awesome. Clubstep: Challenging Rocket test. Theory of Everything 2: DEATH.
    Do you think that an 2D Kirby game like Planet Robobot, Triple Deluxe and Return to Dream Land will come to the switch? I hope so. I can't wait to fight against an magolor-like boss. The last game had NOVA as final boss (which was an big suprise.). This year is the 20th anniversary for Kirby Dream Land 3 (if i remember correctly..) That means... new boss is an zero-like boss or Zero Three? That would be so cool!
    KirbyMaster500
    KirbyMaster500
    I've been giving some thought, and it's most likely/certain that we will get a Kirby Switch game. But think. We got a clockwork star (it's not Nova) as PR's final boss and Dark Meta Knight got a second chance in Triple Deluxe. Seeing Zero or something Dark Matter related might be too cliche, so what if....

We got something even worse than Dark Matter and Zero as a final boss?
    Burst
    Burst
    That would be cool... Zero wants to fill the world with entire darkness... maybe the new one wants to destroy the galaxy?
    Taking a Terraria break as of now, due to waiting for Calamity's big update. Gonna go rage on Geometry Dash now.
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
    KirbyMaster500
    KirbyMaster500
    Beat every level except the demons. Stereo Madness, Back On Track, Polargeist, Dry Out, Base After Base, Can't Let Go, Jumper, Time Machine, xStep, Theory of Everything, Electroman Adventures, Hexagon Force, Blast Processing, Geometrical Dominator, and Fingerdash have all their coins collected. If you want to find me, the name's "kirby0519".
    Alamandra Vonn Pravus
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom