Recent content by Kirbyroth

1. Kirbyroth

CC Creation Compendium #25

ajidot Dryad sexy :dryadpassionate:. and lol the goblin tinker got a creeper head that cant be good.
  2. Kirbyroth

tAPI Thorium Mod+

evil and cruel lol
  3. Kirbyroth

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Well he might need to have a "accident" heheh
  4. Kirbyroth

tAPI Thorium Mod+

cant get the cloth boots recipes to work. tried steel toed and gravity boots have the materials but cant craft them. steel toed works but it at the tink workshop not anvil gonna guess grav boot at workshop as well but require more then 1 hover module now or there diff module other then UFO one
  5. Kirbyroth

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

i didn't till recently now i see how bad it can get with massive crimson spawned right into the jungle at world gen. complete with massive amount of crimstone criscrossing the jungle underground.
  6. Kirbyroth

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

something odd with sticky glow sticks they clipping though the terrian when thrown. They contiue to fall though the ground without stopping presumbly till they hit he very bottom of the world
  7. Kirbyroth

tAPI Thorium Mod+

anyone else have sticky glow stick cliping though the terrain? I toss it falls though and keeps going.
  8. Kirbyroth

That santa hat seems out of place lol

That santa hat seems out of place lol
  9. Kirbyroth

NPCs & Enemies [Event] Ninja Invasion

oh nice now to figure out how dual wiled hehe
  10. Kirbyroth

Items Strange Fishes

only in terraria would theses fish exist lol
  11. Kirbyroth

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Ocean Expanded: Dangerous Depths

support so release the Kraken err Krachor!
  12. Kirbyroth

NPCs & Enemies [Event] Ninja Invasion

ninjas awesome. ninja npc should sell stronger version of katana as well or least be able to craft one
  13. Kirbyroth

Biomes & Nature Liquids and Blocks

Agent Zero that snow and water not sand. You also just build a bridge over the quicksand
  14. Kirbyroth

Terraria Titanic

ICe Berg dead ahead. Better get the cannons ready. Good thing the Captain is also a pirate
  15. Kirbyroth

Scariest thing about Terraria

Yea hated those spiders so I blew up the upper part of their biome just enough they have to jump to try and get me but fall just short >xD. Dire that scary as hell
Back
Top Bottom