Recent content by Kirito [Lone Wolf]

1. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

Wavebank Sburbraria! Remastered - A Homestuck Wavebank

You have a banner confused with the actual download, lol. There is a spoiler dropdown below it
  2. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

Is the download provided broken? if so I can fix that for you. but if you are talking about the legacy version from forever ago I no longer have it.
  3. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

Announcement! - The wavebanks are now in disc form and there are two! Currently working on tracklists and a few tweaks to the forum before everything is final so stay tuned!
  4. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

Update: Disc Two is on its way, an omniscient being is currently fixing disc two so that it may be inserted... so wait for about an entire intermission and tons of panels for the next disc.
  5. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

Soon this will be updated to have a better-looking page and I am going to shape the soundtrack to fit into one theme, then I may make an alternate wavebank to use. (Disc one and disc two) more on that in the future. But I may go on hiatus and wait forever like hussie would... JK, I will give...
  6. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

Unfortunately, I cannot say whether it will work on mac OSX
  7. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

Map-Adventure The Great Journey [Episodic] [Huge WIP]

This is an old project and I doubt I could save the file from TEdit.... But I would love to see if I can try to revive this. But I need some help if I am gonna be able to create this.
  8. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

Wavebank Homestuck Wavebank!

For those who followed this thread and want to get back into the wavebank, I have the new and improved version here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/sburbraria-remastered-a-homestuck-wavebank.58590/#post-1409615 This wavebank will have ongoing updates
  9. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

The Answer is that it only works after the sandstorm event is present due to the adding of a piece of music
  10. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

From what we know, they use Instruments as weapons. such as bone trumpets and laser kazoos
  11. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

Just working on some Wave banks and practicing coding.

Just working on some Wave banks and practicing coding.
  12. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

Anouncement: I have updated the wavebank to version 1.1.0.... Here are the Changes: Fixed the night theme to be a little louder Changed the Crimson Underground theme to darkened streets. Updated the Track List Added a Read Me for those who need further instruction. Green Sun removed
  13. Kirito [Lone Wolf]

This is only the beginning, I was planning on making a dubstep wave bank but the damn files are too big... Anyways I plan on future wave banks and maybe a real mod once I start getting back into coding.
Back
Top Bottom