Recent content by Kirtle

1. Kirtle

tModLoader Builder Essentials

There's a bug happening when you craft wrenches through the Magic Storage interface. Each wrench can hold all upgrades at once. Try crafting them wihtout Magic Storage for now
  2. Kirtle

Updated to both tModLoader 1.4 stable and preview! 1.3 is no longer supported. All of the bugs present in 1.3 were addressed and the mod was remade from scratch. Multiplayer should be fully working too.
  3. Kirtle

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

Congrats CB!
  4. Kirtle

tModLoader Adventure Mode

Let's gooo!
  5. Kirtle

Equipment Loadouts

I've released an update on the mod browser. Hopefully it fixed all the crashing issues I've been reported. Thank you for the extensive logs, they were helpful.
  6. Kirtle

Equipment Loadouts

I've been very busy lately but I'll try to find some time to find the issue. Could you recreate the crash again and send me the logs please? Send me both the client.log and server.log located in Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs
  7. Kirtle

Sorry, I'm not very active here on the forums. Long story short, that's my fault and is being fixed in the version I'm porting to 1.4 (sorry about that!) I wasn't able to experience what you described but, once again, everything is being redesigned (with some proper thought behind it, this...
  8. Kirtle

Equipment Loadouts

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/equipment-loadouts.97433/post-2302106
  9. Kirtle

Equipment Loadouts

Sorry for the very late reply, been a bit away from tModLoader. The last update I released should've fixed issues like this. Not sure if these errors persist for you but they definitely shouldn't, let me know!
  10. Kirtle

Equipment Loadouts

Hey, the UI is movable! If you "unlock" the lock on the top left corner of the UI, you can press LMB down on the menu and drag it around. Simply "lock" the lock again to save its position.
  11. Kirtle

Equipment Loadouts

Hey, are you launching your server through the dedicated executor by any chance? I've pushed an update just now that should fix any issues you might be having in multiplayer.
  12. Kirtle

Equipment Loadouts

Hey, the decision to not let items persist across multiple loadouts was purely to balance the mod. So, to answer your question: it is not possible to do it. I like the idea of making the hotbar also change as you cycle between loadouts. If I get to add it to the mod, it'll most likely be...
  13. Kirtle

Equipment Loadouts

Hey, I've done some testing and could not replicate your error. I think it'd be best if you could join this discord server and DM me so I can try to provide some help.
  14. Kirtle

Equipment Loadouts

Update v0.3.1 Removing a loadout will now drop all the items present in it.
  15. Kirtle

Equipment Loadouts

Hey, sorry for the late reply. You'll need to compile the 1.4 dev build (relevant resource) and also build the 1.4 branch of this mod. Bear in mind the tModLoader 1.4 branch is not very stable yet so beware when playing on it.
Back
Top Bottom