Recent content by Kisk

1. K

Video The Comprehensive Hoik Guide

^_^ hey Sorbet, I just finished watching your video. It is PURE GOLD! SO much information, and organized and shared in such an understandable manner. O_O! It makes hoiks so much less scary/intimidating. Thank you very much for creating it. Also, props to ZeroGravitas who's vids I was familiar...
  2. K

Biomes & Nature Snow biome trees should be like the ones in the background.

hi :) you can currently use the Tree Globe https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Tree_Globe to change the look of your trees in your world to your liking
  3. K

Game Mechanics Multiplayer Journey Research Monolith?

I would love an item, placeable in game (a sort of fake player type of thing?) that would store journey research and allow all player characters playing on a world to both contribute to the completion of a duplication encyclopedia and pull items from it to complete their own character's...
  4. K

Game Mechanics The Skyblock Seed. Mapmaker's Thoughts.

I'd like to pipe in on this as not a map builder but one of your potential Official Terraria Skyblock Map players. I LOVED playing Minecraft Skyblock with my friends and family. I love watching a good skyblock series as well. The dirt bomb grind puts me off o_o, I wondered about crafting dirt...
  5. K

Happiness Range Visual Guide

aha, I hadn't thought to try the logging out and back in, good to know that as well
  6. K

Happiness Range Visual Guide

as far as I know the flag will rest on the one block that is solid I'll have to experiment some to see how wide the platform floor can be with only the one solid block before I can get back to you on this :) one thing I DID notice when I traced the edges of the ranges, was that breaking and...
  7. K

Searching for optimal NPC housing

I vaguely remember it being mentioned that the crowding excluded the original first added neighbour, the one within the 25 tile area.... going to hunt that down now... when you're adding your npcs MrP? are they all within that 25 tile besties range? are any beyond into the 120 tile range? if you...
  8. K

[Showcase/Project] A Compact Fishing Complex and More

this is really awesome f1n4l ^_^, good point on the sands... brain goes into high gear with design iterations.... I've not taken the time to learn how to use TEdit yet but I think this last update's gonna push me over that edge
  9. K

Fishing Farm for 1.4!

@Jerykal I'd have one request for you for when you post your fishing complex please could you find the edge where your ocean biome pylon changes from inactive to active as I showed in PapaBear's fishing complex thread? when I was doing my edge testing one of the things I found most intriguing...
  10. K

good call on the early profit Banmei, I've sold the raw material but never thought to do the extra step of doubling it with the vat and you're right on the 35% though I think it's a consequence of their rounding up 20 silver / 0.75 = 26.6 recurring (^_^ learn something new :D) which gives us...
  11. K

me too I noticed that 35% vs 25 % discrepancy from wiki, quickly hopping onto test world to check that Painter/Dryad in jungle combination I very much hope that 35% is correct ^_^ awww shucks, pylon price set at 7.5 gold... let's see about selling stuff... golden carp will be bought for 13 gold...
  12. K

just posting to say I am happily following/watching this thread I think working out the math on this puzzle is super interesting ^_^
  13. K

^_^ depends how much digging out and area math you wanna do @wnipper you have enough sidewise space that you should be able to do your pools as you'd originally hoped to while only respecting priorities mines (version 1) is placed hallow->jungle->desert->forest->snow->crimson->corruption on...
  14. K

Pylon Activation Range

N.B. : These distances were good for version 1.4 and will need to be reverified and adjusted for version 1.4.1. Just a very simple guide in the form of a snapshot for those people trying to figure out how far away from their pylon they can build their individual npc houses . If you build your...
  15. K

@wnipper ^_^ the speed of reply is only cause of fortuitous timing as I was just reporting on my new findings :D but you're very welcome all the same as for the mechanics for making biomes for fishing... let's see... Lana's right, there could be something interfering or cancelling some of your...
Back
Top Bottom