• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

kitsuneneo's latest activity

• K
    kitsuneneo replied to the thread tModLoader Metroid Mod.
    Ive always wondered which does more dmg before wof, missle spread with ice missles or the charge beam with all the upgrades you can get...
  • K
    kitsuneneo replied to the thread tModLoader Stamina.
    i have downloaded it and sorry for the incovience. annnnd tried it after the update, It still happens
  • K
    Then why am i still on 2.1.1.1 with no update all button on the mod browser, but i can wait till it shows up
  • K
    Acording to the mod browser, that doesnt exist as it doesn't show me that stamina can be updated
  • K
    found out its ether this mod or hamstar helpers
  • K
    It crashes if i click the gear
  • K
    where? i dont see it in the .Json file
  • K
    Please add a way to customize where the stamina bar is, it messes with unleveled's health, mana and ,in one style , the exp bar.
  • K
    kitsuneneo replied to the thread tModLoader GaMeTerraria.
    unleveled, luiafk, mr.Plauge's authentic races, steel custom race, tianic's custom races, starjosh's races, monster girl enemies...
  • K
    Can anyone recommend a good challenge for the metroid mod post-moon lord? cause fargo's enternaty mode wont work since i'd be blocked by...
  • K
    kitsuneneo replied to the thread tModLoader GaMeTerraria.
    There is a glitch when loading that freezes terraria that is from this mod loading
  • K
    kitsuneneo replied to the thread tModLoader Recipe Browser.
    I have a mod that gets stuck on the rebuilding loot cache part to report but i dont know where to report it. Its Galactica if anyone...
  • K
    I wonder if you can make the dungeon and the temple into metroid areas, with both having greater chances of certain metroid items that...
Top Bottom