Recent content by Kittycat7070

1. Kittycat7070

Pickaxe Axe or Drax?

I used to like drax more, but I've grown to appreciate the pickaxe axe and i like the sprite for the PAA more too
  2. Kittycat7070

NPCs & Enemies - Dream Seeker - Secret Boss That Appears When Sleeping.

First impressions, the damage stats are a bit wacky. 300 damage for contact damage is a lot. For reference, the destroyer head does 420 contact damage in master, which is supposed to be something that you barely ever get hit by. Phantasmal death ray in expert mode does 300, another attack...
  3. Kittycat7070

Items - Shimmered Talisman - Become insubstantial while maintaining the ability to move!

I would love this as long as you balance it such that you can't do any damage while in that state
  4. Kittycat7070

Items Embiggening Syringe: An NPC defense item.

It would be cool if it was only NPCs, but buffing yourself with 50% damage is pretty absurdly strong, especially for a consumable that doesnt have any opportunity cost like an accessory does. Even with the downside of minus defense and speed, 50% extra damage will demolish bosses. Another...
  5. Kittycat7070

Weapons & Equip The Biome Weapon issue.

I would agree with this if it wasn't so broken that its blatantly the strongest weapon in the entire game except Zenith, which is post-ML. The sheer amount of healing that knives give you (being the equivalent of a greater healing potion in 5 seconds) makes you nigh unkillable and it makes you...
  6. Kittycat7070

bulbmin

bulbmin
  7. Kittycat7070

Weapons & Equip Treehugger, the Gentle Axe

this post is axes if they were good
  8. Kittycat7070

Weapons & Equip The Biome Weapon issue.

knives are so broken its comedic
  9. Kittycat7070

Opinions on dodging, defense, and overall skill.

I personally go for the dodging playstyle, but defensive playstyles are equally, if not more, viable than glass cannon setups because of how much survivability defense can give. I don't find them as fun to play, but its all up to preference.
  10. Kittycat7070

Game Mechanics The Problems with Damage Variance and a possible solution.

I think the game would be better without damage variance when you take into consideration that damage variance adds nothing to the gameplay except making dps tests harder.
  11. Kittycat7070

Game Mechanics Quests

I think quests should be in the game. So far, the only quests in the game are from the Angler and I really like those quests, so I think it would be really cool to see a new NPC in the game, called the adventurer or hunter or something similar, that gives you quests to kill monsters or get him...
Back
Top Bottom