Recent content by KiwaKira

1. KiwaKira

WIP Kiwakira's Builds

Similar Build WIP. Trying to figure out what walls i like with the exterior. Decided I'm going to build a town of sky islands.
  2. KiwaKira

WIP Kiwakira's Builds

Dynasty Base Build: My newest work in progress, my 3rd actual build in terraria. I started making a floating island for a base and followed the youtube video below for the general mid-roof build. I will be adding lanterns, but I am still deciding if I should leave it as is after or finish it...
  3. KiwaKira

Blocks & Decoration Actuators and Wood Beams

I also stated that it would in general be nice to be able to put something in front of actuated bricks. Or that just making the wooden beam a wall would completely solve the problem.
  4. KiwaKira

NPCs & Enemies improvements to the guide

Since strange plants are already used for the dye trader I would say since you can find an abundance of potion plants and really decrease the percentage for crates. Balloons could stay. 1 gift a day (just like angler one quest). Possible items from a gift received by the guide: Potion, Crate...
  5. KiwaKira

Which Mimic has the best loot?

Hallowed Mimic, I farmed out a few in my current game for the bow and destroyed all three mech bosses in 15 minutes (not at the same time). Plus the flying knife is great for if an event happens you aren't prepared for so you cheese it in your little house and kill the mobs (did this during...
  6. KiwaKira

From what I have tested or tried actuated bricks basically become a background brick, you can use them to pass thru and make secret entrances and what not. But placing furniture in front isn’t possible. For the most part majority of blocks have their own walls which is fine, it’s mainly the...
  7. KiwaKira

I recommend being able to use actuators for wood beams. The reason being it acts similar to a background wall, because you can pass through it. BUT you CANNOT put any items on it. For building purposes if someone wants to put in a wood beam through there build they cant if they have any...
  8. KiwaKira

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

In one of your builds you use these walls in the back, What walls are these? I've looked through the walls on the wiki for it and have no idea (I think they are painted but also can't tell still maybe?)
  9. KiwaKira

Blocks & Decoration Lunar Furniture!

Those look really good, I would love to see the Nebula furniture. But these are great I hope they add this to 1.3.6.
  10. KiwaKira

Blocks & Decoration Simple Suggestion: Truffle Worm Cage

I was literally thinking this last night while looking through the critters wiki for the animals and stuff. I'm like okay why is the truffle worm not in this? I support it.
  11. KiwaKira

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

I’m trying to advance from the box house into something cozy and nice, I’m having a hard time figuring out what bricks go good together, which don’t as well as walls with certain bricks. could you make like a reference list maybe of these things. I’m also wondering what are your go to for making...
Back
Top Bottom