Recent content by Knightfury

1. K

Lava on water in 1.3?

Hmmm, could you get a single shot up with what you mean? So the lava would occupy the bottom half/line of the deactivated block basically?
  2. K

Lava on water in 1.3?

So, this used to be possible. If you got the lava to spread thin enough it would happily end up....floating on water (like a 1 pixel high "pool" of lava on top of the water). This seems to not be possible now in all the ways I know of at least. Anyone have a working method or have physics...
  3. K

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

While it's not a perfect option, the terria world editing software lets you do this. Just open the world, the panel on the right has info/name etc and can be edited.
  4. K

PC 1.3.0.3 Changes

Mines a... bit awkward but repeatable. It shows there's something "off" somewhere in the code dealing with fall damage/collision detection. So... to get this, I mined myself a hellavator. Went back up, dropped down the hellavator with smart cursor turned on dropping wooden platforms below me...
  5. K

PC GOLEM AUTOFARM MK2

Ok, I'm obviously being VERY dense here. What's triggering the pressure plates on the right (as these seem to be what is activating the traps). Edit, ignore, I squinted at it more and can see the 1 sec timers now :D
  6. K

The "How do I get/make...." thread.

Yeah, was kinda hoping there'd be a bunch of folks in here with questions by now. If not... I guess it's death is quite appropriate. I'm not soooooo active here (yet) so even a link in sig (while a good idea/useful suggestion) wouldn't really keep this alive :p I'll maybe try it again with 1.3...
  7. K

PC A small spoiler...

I think Achmed the dead terrorist as a special, rare spawn as a Skeleton with an AK would be a rather humerous culture nod. Possible offence etc so... maybe can't QUITE be used straight.
  8. K

The "How do I get/make...." thread.

So, I figured there's a bunch of... fairly silly requests in the trade forum. People wanting stuff that really should be super easy to farm for while having fun learning how to make the most of the mechanics of the game. We have the engineering forums Which are, on their own, VERY worth a read...
  9. K

Server admin type question (relates to items)

Excellent, Tshock I know, the others are new. I shall investigate further, cheers for the lead :)
  10. K

Server admin type question (relates to items)

This one's probably beyond the reach of most of terrarian's. I'm after putting up a server but basically lock down most of the chests on it. Allow some items to be used while on the server, have them be removed from a character during logout. Is there ANYTHING out there to handle it? Wanting...
  11. K

How to make a terraria server without portforwarding through modem or hamachi

So - rename the terraria-server executable (or terraria.exe) to something else, when you double click it does windows firewall pop up about it? (Just to ensure it's not wfw that's blocking it, changing the name means it asks again what you want it to do) Assuming that's ok... Go to google type...
  12. K

Excellent, sorry I didn't come back with my own testing. Not sure with the tserverweb, never used that. So long as it's updating it properly though... And yeah, that's basically how it works. The wee tool you download tells no-ip your current IP address, their internal routing is updated and...
  13. K

PC How to kill Plantera without using weapons (+no armor, assessories or potions)!

Unless they kill hoiks as well - no change :)
  14. K

Hmmm, not used it personally. I think it's just picking out a name for your IP so it will end up as something like yournamehere.noip.org. There's a small application to download that starts with your computer, it logs into their service and tells them your new IP, the server is updated and...
  15. K

Star Wars: Episode 7 - Teaser Thoughts

Well, it's Abrams and the guy who did the script work for empire strikes back and return of the jedi who are working on this. It's not like it's just Abrams alone.
Back
Top Bottom