Recent content by knuxfanwin8

1. knuxfanwin8

So add me to friends and tell me what is your Playstation Network ID (PSN ID) (wait, was meeeeh...

So add me to friends and tell me what is your Playstation Network ID (PSN ID) (wait, was meeeeh going to be "me"?)
  2. knuxfanwin8

Hey guys, I am giving cobalt things for 1 goldcoin per item! If you want to join me write your...

Hey guys, I am giving cobalt things for 1 goldcoin per item! If you want to join me write your PSN in comments. My PSN is: knuxfanwin8
  3. knuxfanwin8

Nobody want it?

Nobody want it?
  4. knuxfanwin8

Giving cobalt things for 1 goldcoin per item! If you want to join write your PSN in comments...

Giving cobalt things for 1 goldcoin per item! If you want to join write your PSN in comments. PSN: knuxfanwin8
  5. knuxfanwin8

PS3 Cobalt things for 1 gold coin!

Hey guys! I will sell cobalt things for 1 gold coin! You can choose what you want e.g. armor, sword. If you want it connect to my world my PSN is knuxfanwin8. I will be active around Sunday, so get your coins ready! EDIT: Guys, I am ready! GO AND GET IT!
  6. knuxfanwin8

Hello! I'm back after a long suspention that been caused because of private reasons. :)

Hello! I'm back after a long suspention that been caused because of private reasons. :)
  7. knuxfanwin8

Play Station Network Usernames

Mine is knuxfanwin8, I will send cobalt stuff for 1 goldcoin if you join me!
  8. knuxfanwin8

As always :D Follow for you as a present :D

As always :D Follow for you as a present :D
  9. knuxfanwin8

Another dragon: [img] I really want to hatch this one.

Another dragon: I really want to hatch this one.
  10. knuxfanwin8

...... what mod with spells? I wasn't making any mod with spells, I even didn't made any mod...

...... what mod with spells? I wasn't making any mod with spells, I even didn't made any mod ever. I guess you wrote it in a wrong place. A polski tekst to rozumiem :D
  11. knuxfanwin8

CC Creation Compendium #34

Wow, my entry is here :D Well, the CC is great as always.
  12. knuxfanwin8

Items Ruby\Sapphire\Emerald\Amethyst\Diamond\Amber - More things from rare materials

@SnailsAttack Come on. Might come handy. The exctractioantor (or something like this :P) gives many of gems. So you can craft them and sell them.
  13. knuxfanwin8

Items Ruby\Sapphire\Emerald\Amethyst\Diamond\Amber - More things from rare materials

Hmm... well. That will be nice if this suggestion will be added somewhere :)
  14. knuxfanwin8

[img]

Back
Top Bottom