Recent content by kocgum

1. kocgum

Defend Yourself!

I'm pissed off of people trying to kill me! I accuse NP of killing the critters.
  2. kocgum

Make an item OP game.

Dirt blocks immediately turn into grass blocks when placed, planting as well a random flower. Moon lord's legs.
  3. kocgum

Make an item OP game.

Upon swinging the cane at the ground, It creates a shock wave obliterating every entity on the surface in the range of 200 tiles. Cobweb
  4. kocgum

AMA!

I don't directly read books. I'm more of a podcast / movies person. Adorable, slow peeps. Yes. That's the dearie zoologist (My favourite NPC, Do not ask why) standing underneath the treee. My least favourite NPC would be the Tax Collector, quite annoying to get as it's rare to see tortured...
  5. kocgum

Defend Yourself!

I didn't sus him out, It was blue! I accuse NP of pouring lava over me.
  6. kocgum

Defend Yourself!

They're scary, and boney. I accuse NP of stealing my Health Potions
  7. kocgum

Defend Yourself!

I tried to pet them, They were way too cute! I accuse NP of cutting down my favourite tree!
  8. kocgum

Defend Yourself!

I'm not a furry, I just like anthromorphobic animals! I accuse NP of flirting with the guide.
  9. kocgum

Make an item OP game.

The wood placed is extremely toxic and rips through every tile in the radius of 300 blocks. Arkhalis Wings
  10. kocgum

AMA!

Because I don't feel comfortable sharing more information.
  11. kocgum

Defend Yourself!

The Zoologist kept trying to sell me furry stuff, I couldn't help it! I accuse NP of killing a bunny.
  12. kocgum

Ask a possessed Shroomite armor anything!

Who/what posessed you?
  13. kocgum

AMA!

Feel free to Ask Me Anything, Here are the questions / topics I will not be answering: -My gender identity / My sex - My nationality - My social media that are not obtainable through my forum account. - Any information about my family.
  14. kocgum

PC Hey!

Hey. I am so satisfied to be apart of this wonderful community. After years of wondering, and watching others play, I decided to purchase the game and become a true terrarian. I'd love to get to know all of you, and hopefully, to become a great friend! Here's some of me! Hey, I'm Kocgum. I have...
Back
Top Bottom