3. Sunny ☼

yes

yes
  4. Sunny ☼

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

It was, thank you.
  5. Sunny ☼

Is there a place to appeal discord bans? Cause i was banned like two years or so ago and ive never been provided a reason.
  6. Sunny ☼

it was more like "i didnt know how terribly unfunny i was back in 2017" i was sinking into my...

it was more like "i didnt know how terribly unfunny i was back in 2017" i was sinking into my own skin reading the stuff i was posting
  7. Sunny ☼

ok holy :red: i havent been on the terraria forum for like 3 years and i come back and see what...

ok holy :red: i havent been on the terraria forum for like 3 years and i come back and see what horrible mess my profile was i had a :red:ing noot noot profile
  8. Sunny ☼

Uh hey, if you are still there do you know how to fix this? @jopojelly
  9. Sunny ☼

I was gonna start a yt channel but now i'm ripping out my own hair cause this is the only error i keep getting, and i really need a fix.
  10. Sunny ☼

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

stale meme 250
  11. Sunny ☼

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

200 x 100 + (10 x 40) + (1 x 8 ) = 248
  12. Sunny ☼

Well yeah i have the executable there but i still get this msg when trying to make a new world. OH, wait. that had nothing to do with memory, anyways do you still know a fix?
  13. Sunny ☼

Uh, hi, How do I move my mods to my D: Drive because I am out of memory on my C: drive, any help?
Back
Top Bottom