Recent content by Konta

1. Konta

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Sounds like quite a deal with the devil. Anyways nice, looking forward to it.
  2. Konta

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I see you made a deal with satan and all but, did you try to post the code maybe here on the thread to see if someone could find whats wrong or on the tAPI thread? I think it mostly only gets attention if you post the code and point at what the problem might be. Assuming of course you still want...
  3. Konta

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Oh I dunno then. I never used r10, I was around for like r4 but then pretty much disappeared until like r12. Although I think in r10 it also has a different directory too. I think it was Unsorted or something like that.
  4. Konta

tAPI Thorium Mod+

I think it works for r10. I have yet to try it though.
  5. Konta

And so Bernkastel for the first time in thousands of years finally felt the feelings of pain as...

And so Bernkastel for the first time in thousands of years finally felt the feelings of pain as Battler kept punching her!
  6. Konta

tAPI Thorium Mod+

To think great amounts of content is what is keeping me from great amounts of content. At least the tAPI builder details you what lines prevents your mod from being built. Anyways I wish you luck and I hope that this is ready eventually. Edit: Oh and Happy Birthday
  7. Konta

tAPI berberborscing's Mod

Oh hell yeah! I tried the force field and it was awesome. It felt a bit small at first but then I found out that it was something to be reconned with =D.
  8. Konta

Yep. Something around you that would send enemies flying away or keep them away from you to give you an edge to survive.
  9. Konta

tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Placed Nights Edge on Prefix slot and it kicked me out and this showed up. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.MItem.CanGetSuffixes(Item item) at Shockah.ItemSuffixes.MItem.Save(BinBuffer bb) at...
  10. Konta

Pretty amazing the gun that rebounds. Also with suggestions for me there is nothing better to think than the basics. AKA. Magic wands that use some awesome Ice, Fire, or Lightning. (Or a combination that uses all three of them) Maybe a weapon that attacks to all sides around the user like a last...
  11. Konta

Well... I went ahead and extracted. Put that part at the end, then I rebuilt. The error is just gone now. Going into empty slots does not give me errors, nor does trying to put something in the prefix slot anymore. I don't know how but yeah, the Error is just gone for me now. Edit: Oh I counted...
  12. Konta

Heh. I thought I was the only one. I got that same error when moving to an empty slot. I think it also happens if you try to put something in the prefix slot. At least for me it kicked me out when I tried to put a sword in the prefix slot of the menu.
Back
Top Bottom