Recent content by Kooyah

1. Kooyah

Finding your sprite portfolio's corpse from 3 years ago be like...

Finding your sprite portfolio's corpse from 3 years ago be like https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/kooyahs-gallery-o-sprites.53671/
  2. Kooyah

What is your favourite sprite you've created?

Might wanna take these questions to dedicated feedback threads, but all sprites traditionally use a 2*2 pixel format, and it's just easier on the eyes. I personally find it easier to make a sprite in 1*1 and upscale it by 200% when exporting it. Gee it's been awhile since I was here, huh...
  3. Kooyah

one of the many headcanons you see on the forums. Nothing that really stands out. Not to bash...

one of the many headcanons you see on the forums. Nothing that really stands out. Not to bash the devs, and the presentation's nice imo. I'm just bothered by the problems it'll cause for people trying to make lore-based creations only to get swarmed with "b-but muh canon"
  4. Kooyah

Why give an "official" lore to a game if its playthrough is nearly irrelevant to it? The lore...

Why give an "official" lore to a game if its playthrough is nearly irrelevant to it? The lore itself isn't bad, but it just seems like...
  5. Kooyah

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Expert Skeletron. I can see why he's considered hard, since the slow debuff he inflicts can effectively stunlock you if you can't grapple out of the way. But with many saying his difficulty's on par with the godawful hungry-spamming Wall of Flesh, I personally found the latter to be much more...
  6. Kooyah

Also late reply, I must've half-died on this forum :V

Also late reply, I must've half-died on this forum :V
  7. Kooyah

Thanks, dude!

Thanks, dude!
  8. Kooyah

The month has arrived...

The month has arrived...
  9. Kooyah

tModLoader Not Enough Flamethrowers

We're back in action! Along with the v0.5 update and an updated repository, I've added an official wiki in lieu of explaining each weapon here. Check it out for more info: https://github.com/Kooyah/NEF/wiki
  10. Kooyah

We've finally added some stuff that I've been wanting to add for a long time; v0.4 is a go!
  11. Kooyah

Pixel Art Kooyah's Gallery o' Sprites

Hey, it’s been awhile. So at this point, the gallery’s kinda dead, although I may update it with more current sprites in the future. But I likely won’t be opening requests again, since I’m actively spriting for two mods now, and requests kind of take up time from stuff that I actually want to...
  12. Kooyah

We've released multiple minor patches to v0.3, and encountered a few significant bugs in the past few days. It should be working properly now, but please notify us if you have any further problems.
  13. Kooyah

The v0.3 patch was just released! There aren't that many changes with this new update, so it makes sense to post them here as well:
  14. Kooyah

Update v0.2 is out! I've also fixed the discord invite, which I failed to set as permanent before. Drop over to the #changelogs channel if you want more information on what the update consists of (although the new weapons are already listed here).
  15. Kooyah

Yep; the link can be found right beneath the item info.
Back
Top Bottom