Recent content by Korin

1. Korin

Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

$10 says there'll be another game in a few months.
  2. Korin

Goku Vs Superman (Yes, we're having this thread.)

Did no one read the link I provided?
  3. Korin

Game runs in "Slow motion" or low fps?

Sooo... What was added this update that completely annihilates my FPS? Update before this ran smoove as silk unless there was just a ridiculous amount of stuff on screen. Now I can't run the game on anything but 800x600 windowed mode. Which gives you absolutely no room to work with.
  4. Korin

No Man's Sky....a failure?

Starbound: 3D
  5. Korin

Other Game Pokémon

I'm trying to sell all my pokeman cards.
  6. Korin

Other Game Pokémon

Since when did Nuzlocke disallow the use of pokemon centers?
  7. Korin

Casual Pet Peeves

When developers can't take constructive criticism and just shut down any sort of discussion on a particular suggestion. Or outright ban you for having the nerve to think that their perfect game is anything but perfect.
  8. Korin

Casual Pet Peeves

Bolded for replies. Also, when something is objectively mediocre, but the fans of said mediocrity exclaim and laud it as some second coming of the video game messiah. Looking at you, Undertale folks.
  9. Korin

Casual Pet Peeves

People that think genital mutilation doesn't count unless it's happening to women/girls.
  10. Korin

Other Game Pokémon

When is Pokemon GO supposed to release?
  11. Korin

Fantasy Life

I need to start playing this again.
  12. Korin

Space Engineers: Now With Planets!

Starbound had a lot of publicity from tubers as well, loads of great reviews and such. But the game is in its almost 3rd year of early access now and it's still an unfinished mess. People can and will lie to make money, that's what I'm getting at.
  13. Korin

Big Number Syndrome (Rant) (J-RPGs)

It's like you're trying to make some vague point but you just ramble off on a weird tangent. Flashier games do not necessarily equate to kiddie-fodder, nor do people whom enjoy those flashier games with big numbers somehow a child. Again, there are plenty of games that have a coherent and...
  14. Korin

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Development is On Fire!

My statement was based off what you said. I did not misunderstand anything. "...Slim down on the different types of weaponry." <<< This is you. Slimming down the types of weaponry is culling variety. Next time you have an idea, how about you finish your thought before typing something out in a...
  15. Korin

Goku Vs Superman (Yes, we're having this thread.)

Lemme try and find the giant article debunking Screwattack's bull:red: "research"... http://www.screwattack.com/news/goku-vs-superman-why-goku-would-win Found it.
Back
Top Bottom