• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

Recent content by kowalskiy

1. K

TML GOG Patch for 1.3.5.3/0.10.1.5

I'm sorry if it was something obvious but, does it work for tmodloader 64 bit? I mean, every time i try with it it gives error and stops intallation. If it is not meant to work with it, could it be possible to patch it so it works? thanks in advance Edit: forget i said anything, it works! for...
  2. K

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I had that problem too, the only way I found it to be "fixed" is to do some shenanigans in the resolution screen. Things like alt+enter when in it, then change the resolution, then alt+enter to fullscreen again. I'm not quite sure of the exact sequence that made it stay, but it was something...
  3. K

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Now that worked flawlessly. A big thank you!
  4. K

I reinstalled terraria just in case. It's located in "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria". After this I extract the contents of the zip file and so far so good. But the folder where mods are stored keeps happening in "C:\Users\myself\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods" and this last one...
  5. K

One question, I have not found any way to set the modloader folder anywhere else than on default route. Thing is I would like to change it to drive D instead of C (its a small capacity SSD and would like to keep it as clean as possible). I searched on the wiki and forums but didn't find anything...
  6. K

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hello, I'd like to ask a little something. I was trying to increase the max accessory slots given by CheatSheet to 12 or something around there. Reason for this is for when i have way too many mods and can't really fit them or decide (and doing some goofy run instead of a more restrained one)...
Top Bottom