Recent content by KreeThree

1. KreeThree

Texture Pack Can't find sprite file for Fake Unicorn Horn!

I cannot find the actual worn sprites for the Fake Unicorn Horn accessory; I found the "item" sprite (4563) but I cannot find the sprite for it being worn! Strangely, it seems to be the only item that isn't even listed anywhere on the wiki! Might have to find a different item to fulfil my...
  2. KreeThree

Weapons & Equip Make glasses accessories! To be worn with hats!

For example, if we could just have glasses able to be put in accessory slots like beards? I wanna wear my aviators *and* archaeologist’s hat! (Or any other hat that I think would look cool!)
  3. KreeThree

Switch Local Wireless Multiplayer on Nintendo Switch

I would love an official response to this situation. 3DS, the first platform I played on, was so convenient to take anywhere and play with friends/family. Switch version should definitely have the same thing, and *not related to Switch Online.* Sadly tho it seems like Nintendo is kinda getting...
  4. KreeThree

NPCs & Enemies Add all the legacy enemies! (And banners/trophies/relics/masks!)

Well in that case… heh… give us more regular enemies in general! 😁 Heh. pipe dream lol
  5. KreeThree

Weapons & Equip Add masks (and treasure bags) to bosses that don’t have them!

Yeah, I agree that bags maaaybe shouldn’t be for event enemies; but since they added the one bag for Betsy, I think they should add the others. Plus, they (at least the pumpkin moon bosses) do already have expert mode (rainbow rarity) items. So, just stick those into a bag and you’re good! Same...
  6. KreeThree

Weapons & Equip Add masks (and treasure bags) to bosses that don’t have them!

These would be the pumpkin moon bosses, frost moon bosses, Martian Saucer and Flying Dutchman. They are the only bosses in the game that have trophies, relics and master mode items, but not masks. They should also have treasure bags imo, like the Dark Mage, Ogre and Lunatic Cultist should.
  7. KreeThree

Weapons & Equip Wear hats and glasses! Vanity QoL change

Oh and also things like cloaks and capes should be able to be in the body vanity slot!
  8. KreeThree

Weapons & Equip Wear hats and glasses! Vanity QoL change

So, this kinda a small subject, but I always find it odd when I find a vanity item that can only be stuck in accessory slots, and vice versa. I can wear a beard with a hat/glasses/etc but I can’t wear glasses with a hat?! I think all vanity items (at least headgear) should be able to be put in...
  9. KreeThree

Items Lunatic Cultist Treasure Bag!

I mean, come on, it’s already in the files, just give it to us already!
  10. KreeThree

Blocks & Decoration Can we get a Jungle Mimic banner?

I expect when I post suggesting the Lunatic Cultist get a treasure bag and expert mode drop you guys will be there too?
  11. KreeThree

Mmmhmm so people who are collecting banners are wanting to only complete the collection on a single world. K.
  12. KreeThree

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone actually use banners. Maybe they are more useful now in mastermode, but still. To me they are just a collectible; just like the Old One’s Army banners.
  13. KreeThree

Go to Celebrationmk10 world- get banner- leave world- go to main world- place banner in missing spot with every other banner
  14. KreeThree

NPCs & Enemies Add all the legacy enemies! (And banners/trophies/relics/masks!)

Cause it would be hard to just balance them 🙄 That’s fine I can tell I’m always the only one who wants them back, and it’s not like Relogic is gonna give another *actual* content update anyway lol
  15. KreeThree

Console Local (3DS style) Play on Switch!

Hopefully this is the right place, I didn’t see anybody else suggesting this. On the 3DS, we could connect our systems locally to play together, without requiring an internet connection (or overpriced online subscription service). I was sorely disappointed to find that switch didn’t have this...
Back
Top Bottom