👍
  2. Krill13

Hoppy birpday

Hoppy birpday
  3. Krill13

oh birb hap

oh birb hap
  4. Krill13

Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

[OOC] That was in regards to last turn, where my +1 would've indeed brought you exactly up to 60, myehh...
  5. Krill13

Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

[RPNULL] "bold of you to assume we're good guys here lmao we're kinda just stuck here punching Aspera's face in until more openly anti-Aspera peeps come in, then we'll be on our 'make faction-dubious stuff' routine and all that"
  6. Krill13

[CHARGE] [5/5] (tbc in Entity section) [0/5] I sneak in this oddly miscolored +1 to Pol's(@Banana_Square_5) Charge pile, probably finishing up their 60 Charge. they now have the awkward obligation to summon it before this turn passes [ACTION] Bingus Bungus: I set up a Bingus Bungus Puddle...
  7. Krill13

[RP-esque] Obligatory sense of kinship with the Overcharged Mob Spawner by virtue of us both being spawners. Sad the other guy decided to be hostile instead. Would've liked to have a Spawner friend in these trying times. ...I mean, yes © technically spawns stuff, but could you really say he's...
  8. Krill13

[CHARGE] [3/5] +1 to the Testificate in the form of just me hanging around with them, sitting on some totally-been-there-all-along bench and doing some catching up. [ACTION] Free: ...y'all we're probably expecting this. I give the Testificate a piece of the Sandwich of Oblivion while munching...
  9. Krill13

[RP-ESQUE STUFF] "...so like, hey, I know we're fighting and stuff, but that don't really stop us from chatting now, does it? So yeah, how's yer travel been before this? Like, I went and met some lighthouse who was apparently a Cyclops and I gave them a maid, I went to the Dragon's castle...
  10. Krill13

[CHARGE] [1/5] I fastball a +1 at whoever's piloting Ian by the time this reaches them (@Razor_Typhoon). By fastball I mean it's spinning fast. It's not really travelling that fast but hey it's fast at something. [ACTION] Free: I mold the energy I've collected into the shape of a seed, of...
  11. Krill13

(Slight discrepancy on battlefield section: it still says Wishing Well as the location) [CHARGE] nods head as I too become anime Ah, yes. Of course. Mhm. I understand. That is indeed a reason. Understandable. Unsterdandable. That explains it all. I now know why you did it. I may now rest...
  12. Krill13

[RP-NULL] "Is that like, putting on the face of other people for disguise or are you just literally ripping people's faces off? Is it some Mega Man kinda thing where you get their powers or something?"
Back
Top Bottom