Recent content by Krispion

1. Krispion

if we lived together we could do singleplayer with eachother :merchantpassionate:

if we lived together we could do singleplayer with eachother :merchantpassionate:
  2. Krispion

single ?

single ?
  3. Krispion

NPCs & Enemies The name of my Dryad

Islamic Goddess? What are you talking about, it's Egyptian. Islam is monotheistic.
  4. Krispion

eunuch potate do NOT put posts on my profile u r reported

eunuch potate do NOT put posts on my profile u r reported
  5. Krispion

that's such an interesting theory... i'll send you my email and we'll discuss it further.... it...

that's such an interesting theory... i'll send you my email and we'll discuss it further.... it would be so cool if there was a link between the game lore and legendary community figures like JON MEME....... i think you're onto something....
  6. Krispion

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

no i'm serious i think fabsol is going to conquer relogic his discord is growing large.... he's building an army open your eyes before it's too late
  7. Krispion

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Ever since I read this I've been wondering about the Moon Lord.... obviously he's not Cthulhu because he's got five eyes and Skeletron's got only 2...... I think the Moon Lord is actually LORDE from Calamity anybody else agree ?????? similar names i can't be the only one who noticed
  8. Krispion

tModLoader Exodus Mod

It was a joke, chief.
  9. Krispion

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Be nice.
  10. Krispion

I fed it to Ming he got hungry then I ate him so lol tough luck

I fed it to Ming he got hungry then I ate him so lol tough luck
  11. Krispion

headpat

headpat
  12. Krispion

tModLoader Good Luck Have Fun (Harder Terraria Mod)

hey is this compatible with legends of shadows mod
  13. Krispion

tModLoader Carnation Mod

Hey can you add Cthulhu next?
  14. Krispion

Pixel Art gratga is thread

Looks alright, but do you have any cool Terraria houses to show off?
  15. Krispion

Pixel Art gratga is thread

Hey would you mind spriting my fan character Sir Sovereign??? Some background to give you an idea: "Sir sovereign was a valiant knight, he used to stare up at the big blue sky from his epic castle house, but all he would see is a darknesses, he decided it was time to server the dark ham boy...
Back
Top Bottom