Recent content by kristaps

1. kristaps

Mobile NPCs? You drunk?

well i habe the same santa problem only mine like nurse.... then travelling merchant comes and goes in the same hause they 2 are living (i have prison hauses). soo i want to get to the merchant, i brake the blocks to get him out and everythings ok.. but now santa is living in my afk trap xD...
  2. kristaps

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

w8 is the n terraria for 1.3.3.2 (the newest update)?
  3. kristaps

how is it going whit ur pc???? (when???)
  4. kristaps

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

There is an anoying bug, that there is no reccepie for lightning boots. Plz fix it. Ty, great mod btw.
  5. kristaps

When will there be an 1.3.1.1 update :D Just a prank bro...
  6. kristaps

I know that already :D but anyways tnx
  7. kristaps

Okay so i didnt update terratia but... The mod is broken 4 me i cant use abilitys skills do nothing ): i eaven dont have the 4 cubes to put in abilitys. HELP...
  8. kristaps

It works i delited all terraria n files from documents/my games/n terraria 6. And it works YAY Humongous tnx.
  9. kristaps

1. It is steam version. 2. Im not the best at pc's, can you send a bit more detail on what i should do? Tnx again.
  10. kristaps

okay i want to play this mod sooooooo badly but when i launch it, this pops up what did i do before u may ask.,, plz help i want to play it.. tnx :)
  11. kristaps

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Im on mobile but i know that sooner or later this will bee on mobile too. What i wold like to see in future updates is hoopers (like in minecraft) for better afk oh and more traps that you can make at crafting station. Tnx you are awsome.:passionate::passionate::passionate:
  12. kristaps

Mobile What did you want for the next mobile update?

If u want yoyos thats mean they need to put in moon lord wich have terrarian (or somethig like that) if they add moon lord it needs 4 pilars and cultist. Then underground skeleton guy who sells yoyo stuff. And endgame armours. So think about it, its half of 1.3 Sry for bad english.
  13. kristaps

Ultimate Pumpkin Moon AFK autofarm (record final wave at 10:30pm + 42 platinum/night)

I am on mobile and its realy hard to get spear traps. I thought if i conect omega farm whit canonball arena and put canonball in red circle will it stay the same dps or grow. But i remove spear traps that are down. Black line is how far i can reach (19 blocks). I need tne max dps bicose i have...
Back
Top Bottom