Kristo Artæmeus Grimm

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, i want help, can any1 alphabetize only the blocks? Only the ones that say “Block” in their name: dirt Block, Living fire block, Etc..?
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    A long list that would be
    Crazy to get it for free
    But yet here you are
    And that list is not far
    So there's no need to fear
    Because that list is right here:
    https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/list-of-blocks-called-blocks.79787/
    Im sorry all you take offense at a simple word. If this is the type of biased behavior that new young gamers are, im not part of it.
    BrusselSprouts693
    BrusselSprouts693
    The word is associated with aggression towards a person. You're trained to take offense at those words, so it makes sense where offense set in.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I think you were offended by the person repeating what you said over and over in a mocking manner, right? Honestly, I can see why you got angry, I would be pretty frustrated if that happened to me.
    I did not use asinine in an offensive position. i used it to describe how a person was treating my sentence ce by using it repeatedly.
    PhilBill44
    PhilBill44
    No matter what "freedom of speech" you think was violated, there are clear forum rules use must follow. One of these is not being inappropriate/disrespectful to other members. Even though you may have not meant to be disrespectful, using asinine to describe someone else or someone else's behavior can be seen as inappropriate/disrespectful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom