Recent content by Krizz

1. Krizz

tModLoader Calamity Mod

maybe it's just me but does the Torrential Tear not work for anyone else? trying to farm essence of eleum's and no rain is happening
  2. Krizz

hi dads

hi dads
  3. Krizz

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

http://prntscr.com/je6mrj got this error when starting up Terraria today, had to uninstall cause I'm playing with a friend. I'd love to have this mod on while we play, and appreciate the help Homeless but I need a bit more assistance.
  4. Krizz

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I'll be frank, the controls somewhat confuse me. I think it's me being dumb, but I want to ask anyway. So as I'm tinkering with mods and making sure everything is in order for me and my bud, the whole quick select system seems weird to me. For one, the Copper Sword that I spawned with was stuck...
  5. Krizz

Resolved My friend gets this error when he tries to open Terraria..

Oh ok, that's interesting. Well thanks again dude
  6. Krizz

He says it works now, thanks man.
  7. Krizz

Dude thinks he needs a new graphics card, if I can run this game (I have Intel HD Family Graphics) then he most surely can.
  8. Krizz

4/20 bros

4/20 bros
  9. Krizz

yo breath is way too hot, you need to shut it!

yo breath is way too hot, you need to shut it!
  10. Krizz

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
  11. Krizz

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I got CheatSheet installed and also Infinity mod, I installed them like mid playthrough.
  12. Krizz

I opened Terraria a couple minutes ago, loaded up my main world, it said: "Load failed!" so of course I clicked Load Backup. Shortly after it gave me that error, copy pasted, and now I'm here.
  13. Krizz

Well I think I just lost my world. Index was outside the bounds of the array. at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext) at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext) at Terraria.Player.Spawn()Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  14. Krizz

oh I didn't even know there was an update to tmodloader, still on v0.7.1.1, idk then..
  15. Krizz

alright so for some odd reason my terraria reset (which it's done quite a bit btw) where you have to change the language before you get to the main menu, so I go on my character for the mod and the world for the mod, I go into the world, and anything relating to the mod in my crafting room and...
Back
Top Bottom