Recent content by Krono_godSLayer

1. Krono_godSLayer

tModLoader More Recipe Mod

Hello, for some reason I can't upload files, so, there is the link to download the .tmod file of the mod, in case tmodloader browser go down
  2. Krono_godSLayer

Thanks for support and suggestions ! :pinky: Currently I'm too busy for studies, but i will release a new update soon, thanks for patience P.S. if you think that other items need to be balanced, please tell me:joy:
  3. Krono_godSLayer

Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

Thanks for the sprite, they are very good! We will use soon them, andand tha also from my friend! :pinky:
  4. Krono_godSLayer

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hello, I want to make a projectile with an animation like the ghastly glaive,what I have to do? I already made the png with the animation, but when i try to use the weapon it shoot the entire png (all frame)
  5. Krono_godSLayer

who oh

who oh
  6. Krono_godSLayer

I'm stupid, i meant the drone, I think to use it as a mount, and use a space invaders enemy as a minion for the summoner staff
  7. Krono_godSLayer

Thanks for all the good sprites, my friend is enthusiast for them, we will use it for our mod, especially thanks for the mount and the crafting material, that we don't have figured yet :pinky:
  8. Krono_godSLayer

hello, I'm working on a new mod with a friend, and neither are good on spriting, we need help to make a full set of weapons (broadswrod, shortsword, bow, rifle, summon and magic weapons), and tools(axe, pickaze and hammer), the theme is something alien, or from another world, the color we want...
  9. Krono_godSLayer

Thanks for using my mod! I'm working for version 0.4 to add recipes for rare weapons and othes stuff
  10. Krono_godSLayer

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Very good mod, I recommend it to everyone who likes RPGs and not
  11. Krono_godSLayer

Ok, thanks for help, now it's much clearer to me. and sorry for misunderstandings.
  12. Krono_godSLayer

Hey, very good sprites, have you already implemented these sprites into a mod ? If no, have you a project ? Sorry for potato English :joy:
  13. Krono_godSLayer

I'm not so good on coding or spriting, but if you need help just ask, I will do my best to help...

I'm not so good on coding or spriting, but if you need help just ask, I will do my best to help (hope to be useful)
  14. Krono_godSLayer

Thanks for reply, but I have asked how to add an item from an external mod as an ingredient in my mod (sorry for my bad English maybe I can't express myself :( )
  15. Krono_godSLayer

Thanks, I will do my best to complete this mod, some random Items are dropped by some boss to craft theyr own items
Back
Top Bottom