• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Kronos

1. K

**REPORTED** FPS counter

I can no longer see my FPS counter ingame after I press F10, while I'm on the menu selecting character/world I can, but when I enter my world it's gone, still gives the sound cue but it doesn't show.
  2. K

Resolved Steam integrity of game files

aight, thanks for the info, have a good one 👍
  3. K

so it never goes away? Sorry, just making sure
  4. K

So I just fixed my Terraria micro-stutterings(deleting my local files, ending any steam processes, restarting steam and installing the game again) but before this I verified the files integrity and it keeps telling me 1 file is corrupted and it will redownload, this still occurs after I fixed...
  5. K

Oh might be it

Oh might be it
  6. K

Did I do something wrong ?

Did I do something wrong ?
  7. K

I find it abnoxious, annoying and a bit unfair to be the best end-game sword, just imagine this...

I find it abnoxious, annoying and a bit unfair to be the best end-game sword, just imagine this sword on a popular server being spammed by 30 people, no thank you.
  8. K

PC 1.3.0.5

Nope, it was nerfed even more unless the stats are wrong, it was nerfed from 60 base dmg to 57
  9. K

PT's Unite !

PT's Unite !
  10. K

Check Redigit's profile

Check Redigit's profile
  11. K

Casual What Pokemon are you?

Derp.
  12. K

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

Zedd - Beautiful Now
  13. K

Usually with a command, but it can be accessed via RoD

Usually with a command, but it can be accessed via RoD
  14. K

Rate the jam!

I'll give it 9/10 only because Dire Straits is bae :P
  15. K

My NPC tribute to Terraria!

Can you do my character ? :3 I would like in the same style as that blonde woman you did if its possible
Top Bottom