Recent content by Kronosmods

1. Kronosmods

yeh i cant wait

yeh i cant wait
  2. Kronosmods

I hope to see you on the forums in the future with perhaps even some content ideas. If you would...

I hope to see you on the forums in the future with perhaps even some content ideas. If you would like to view the oiginal TAPI post its here https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/kingdom-hearts.16746/ . Always good to find more KH fans.
  3. Kronosmods

Mr.Bii was not the creator of those Keyblades eithe him or his friend stole my sprites. I made...

Mr.Bii was not the creator of those Keyblades eithe him or his friend stole my sprites. I made those sprites for my original Kingdom Hearts mod for TAPI (sadly due to some unavoidable events in my life i was unable to complete this mod). i do however plan to pick up where i left off and learn...
  4. Kronosmods

tModLoader Kingdom Hearts Mod by MrBii

wow just outta curiosity i went and started looking around never thought id see my old sprites stolen by someone xD original posting https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/kingdom-hearts.16742/ WIP posting https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/kingdom-hearts.16746/ These are not...
  5. Kronosmods

Standalone (WIP) The Kingdom Hearts Mod!-Spriters and Coders needed.

dang i woulda done a standalone but no idea where to start code wise who knows maybe we will eventually get a good KH mod out there
  6. Kronosmods

Standalone (WIP) The Kingdom Hearts Mod!-Spriters and Coders needed.

know i've been out of the community for a while but seeing as mine fell thru due to some... life issues i think i might as well join your team i think a few people may remeber my WIP Tcon mod for KH. I'd love to help with spriting if you are still active.
  7. Kronosmods

Kingdom Hearts: should i continue in tapi or switch to tmodloader

Hello and thank you for viewing my thread. Ive been working on a kingdom hearts mod for a few months now and am currwntly debating on if i should just continue my mod in tapi or switch to the newer tModLoader which doesnt use json and is strictly c# coding. Let me know what you all think about...
  8. Kronosmods

tAPI Kingdom Hearts

thanks for your support everyone i plan on getting back into programming the mod again soon have to redownload everything first also let me know how everything is working for you stat wise is it too op too weak certain weapons you think should be stronger and ones that should be weaker more...
  9. Kronosmods

tAPI Kingdom Hearts

Yup for sure once I get started I'll be back on track and the mod will again have my full attention
  10. Kronosmods

tAPI Kingdom Hearts

Sorry I kinda vanished for a while guys had a house fire and just getting back on my feet sadly my laptop was inside but I do plan on replacing it soon as I can and getting started on the mod again I do have to start from the last update I released tho since everything not updated to the forums...
  11. Kronosmods

PC Possible? Bigger Worlds

the main problem I could see with it is if you make it too much bigger only people with good comps could use it as it would crash terraria for people without enough ram.
  12. Kronosmods

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

How would I go about adjusting the speed of my mob say for a largebody mob to make it slower or to make a mob faster.I aapologize if this has been answered already.
  13. Kronosmods

tAPI Getting Started with Modding

How would I go about adjusting the speed of my mob say for a largebody mob to make it slower or to make a mob faster.I aapologize if this has been answered already.
  14. Kronosmods

PC Possible? Bigger Worlds

Makes sense. Thx for taking time to share that with us. Saves me the trouble of wasting time on code. :P
  15. Kronosmods

Sometimes You Just Want To Make Sprites

Oh cool ur helping Mish gl to u guys ^_^
Back
Top Bottom