Recent content by krunkanader

1. krunkanader

Game Mechanics - Better Painting System - Paint all the Blocks at Once!

the vein miner mod has this and it's sick
  2. krunkanader

Blocks & Decoration Ocrams Trophy

Whale heart is what the angler thinks it is.
  3. krunkanader

Weapons & Equip Axe of Regrowth should be able to replant gem trees and plants

If your wondering why it isn't like that already it's probably a balancing thing
  4. krunkanader

Blocks & Decoration Ocrams Trophy

!!I DO NOT WANT OCRAM BACK!! I think it would be awesome if Ocrams Trophy was added back as fishing quest trophy "Whale Heart(?) Trophy"
  5. krunkanader

Weapons & Equip Enter the gungeon crossover concept

These are items that would be added to etg, not the other way around since I can't tell how much etg content isnt a reference. Also I can't replicate the terraria artstyle. Ill make all sprites, eventally. KEEP IN MIND A TON OF COOL TERRARIA ITEMS ALREADY HAVE COUNTERPARTS IN ETG!! Enter the...
  6. krunkanader

What should be considered True Melee?

boomerangs aren't connected to the player?
  7. krunkanader

What should be considered True Melee?

If the part that attacking an enemy is directly connected to the part that the player is holding, it is true melee. Or that's what I think
  8. krunkanader

Secret World Seed Various secret world seed ideas

why would anyone want to play the bad torch luck seed?
  9. krunkanader

PC How many Old-gen console features can actually be put back?

I don't care about old gen content coming back I was wondering what could be added
  10. krunkanader

I don't think red will ever add this stuff I just wanted to know what can be added back if anyone actually wanted to
  11. krunkanader

some pets were just enemies, petri dish, brain,
  12. krunkanader

The excuse for many features not coming back is copyright. How are orcas copyrighted? I'm sure there's more features that can legally come back like albino antlions and spectral gastopods
  13. krunkanader

Weapons & Equip Zenith equivalent mage weapon

the last prism is the mage zenith, the zenith is literally called the last fractal in the code
  14. krunkanader

What if Terraria is not a planet at all? (Half stupid theory)

Other areas seperated by water implies terraria is a island.
  15. krunkanader

Game Mechanics Golden borders for 100%ed things in journeys mode

If everything you can craft with a material is researched, it should have a gold border around it. If every item obtained from a enemy is researched (-captured critters and banners) they will have a golden border. So far I've had to use a all items world to check what items were researched and not
Back
Top Bottom