• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Krutch's latest activity

• Krutch
    Krutch reacted to Blood Bringer's comment on Krutch's profile post with Like Like.
    yeah, 1.3 for mobile was delayed for 2 or 3 years
  • Krutch
    Krutch reacted to Doodles's comment on Krutch's profile post with Like Like.
    I hope you do realize that game development takes time, even if it's just a port. The gap between 1.3.5 and 1.4 was just a little over 3...
  • Krutch
    Krutch commented on Krutch's profile post.
    This is also very true... Ok ok I get it. Devs are working insanely hard and I'm just pointlessly complaining about the awesomeness of...
  • Krutch
    Krutch reacted to Blue_M4ge's comment on Krutch's profile post with Like Like.
    When pipeworks was developing console 1.3 the update was delayed 3 times iirc, at the last minute, and even after those delays the...
  • Krutch
    Krutch reacted to Blood Bringer's comment on Krutch's profile post with Like Like.
    the sotg comes out at the end of the month, around the 24th to 28th
  • Krutch
    Well that is suuuuuper useful information, actually..... Thank very much.
  • Krutch
    Krutch reacted to darthmorf's post in the thread Mobile I've got a dumb question... with Like Like.
    Currently mods and resource packs are only available for PC.
  • Krutch
    Yeah last months.... It's "coming along" but having trouble with the UI updates supposedly.... Haven't seen any SOTG for april yet. And...
  • Krutch
    Thank you very much good sir for the speedy reply.... Onward....my worlds need tending or something like that
  • Krutch
    I know I know... Terraria on tiny Galaxy Note20 screen vs. my big screen...... And a controller vs. my enlarged phalanges... The...
  • Krutch
    dude, they're working as fast as they can...
  • Krutch
    Now I'm very sure this could easily be found out with a little digging.... But my internet is being ridiculously slow and I'd prefer to...
  • Krutch
    Krutch updated their status.
    I'm finding it increasingly annoying that playing Mobile Terraria is vastly different from Console Terraria.... Because of 1 update...
Top Bottom