Recent content by Krypnoda

1. Krypnoda

Pixel Art My Game's Artwork

Added my first GIMP sprite, and all of the first update animals, if anyone has any suggestions for other animals, feel free to tell me.
  2. Krypnoda

What I do when I make these sprites is get a CC (Creative Commons) image and scale it to the game (1 meter=72 pi). I definitely need to work on the shading, which I will do in Gimp. Here is the image I used
  3. Krypnoda

Check out my art page http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/my-games-artwork.51888/

Check out my art page http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/my-games-artwork.51888/
  4. Krypnoda

So I am making a game, and have recently started using GIMP for some of the artwork as I feel I can do better than I can in paint.NET. I am rather new to this, so any considerate critique is appreciated, along with any help. We cannot offer pay if you want to join, but it is fun to make a game...
  5. Krypnoda

Ben Carson looked like he was going to be the GOP nominee, then the media tore him to pieces

Ben Carson looked like he was going to be the GOP nominee, then the media tore him to pieces
  6. Krypnoda

Us

Us
  7. Krypnoda

Poorly

Poorly
  8. Krypnoda

Created a roleplay based off a video game I am creating, check it out: Legends of an Ancient...

Created a roleplay based off a video game I am creating, check it out: Legends of an Ancient City: Warfare
  9. Krypnoda

Blocks & Decoration Blue Hearts- Make NPCs Easier to Heal

Great idea, could use it in my pirate ship to fight the bosses
  10. Krypnoda

A little help for me, please...

If you want to talk about scientific things then feel free to talk to me. I know somewhat how you feel, my brother has Autism.
  11. Krypnoda

I may be back, real busy with a video game I am making, www.legendsofanancientcity.wordpress.com

I may be back, real busy with a video game I am making, www.legendsofanancientcity.wordpress.com
  12. Krypnoda

NPCs & Enemies The New Mimic: The Gargoyle

Because the gargoyles on buildings used to spray mist and I decided to add a more violent aspect to it.
  13. Krypnoda

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

I am wondering if this is a bug or was made different, but my money won't quick stack to my money in chest.
  14. Krypnoda

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria vs. Minecraft vs. Survivalcraft

When i wrote that i meant that it would make the game better, not that it had to be done But that is in a mod and suggestion, Survivalcraft still would have it first in the actual game
  15. Krypnoda

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria vs. Minecraft vs. Survivalcraft

I am not saying it has to be put in, just that it would be fun to have these thing, that is why it is in the suggestions, it is a suggestion.
Back
Top Bottom