Recent content by KryptoGuy95

1. K

Smart Cursor not working with mouse and keyboard on Steam Deck...

Hello everyone, I just got the Steam Deck dock and was excited to finally play Terraria on it with mouse and keyboard. However, whenever I started a new world, hitting the hotkey for smart cursor makes a sound but does not switch like it should. Honestly, I find the game a bit unplayable without...
  2. K

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

Hey guys, I have made many Wave Banks but I am suddenly having issues. Whenever I build it after changing it to streaming and using the compression preset, it will fail to compress most of the songs despite all of them being exported as WAV files. I am completely lost as to what I should do. Any...
  3. K

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

Hey guys, I am suddenly having issues creating wave banks. I have switched to streaming and everything, but every time I hit build, it eventually just says "not enough memory to complete this operation". I have made many wave banks and have never had this issue. Any idea what's wrong? Thanks.
  4. K

Steam Tmodloader Multiplayer: Stuck on "Found Server" when connecting to a server

Hey everyone! I suddenly am having trouble connecting to a server that was just working a few hours ago. Whenever I click to join the server through IP (which is what we have been doing for the past week), it just stays on found server forever. Any idea why it would suddenly do this? Thanks.
  5. K

How to install custom wavebanks in the Steam Tmodloader?

Having a lot of trouble doing this. Tmodloader's content folder doesn't show a wavebank so I have no idea how I can use my custom one. Anyone know why? Thanks.
  6. K

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

I would love if you could do a super smash bros ultimate wavebank!
  7. K

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Is it possible to add more turret type summon weapons [like the queen spider turret] and to alternate between magic and summoning damage on the crimson and nimbus rod? Thank you so much!
  8. K

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Are there any intentions on adding more Throwing Weapons and Armor? It's a class with potential that never got realized.
  9. K

It hasn't happened to me. Sorry but I think it's your computer.
  10. K

Its working now. I just reloaded the game then reloaded the mod. Classic but simple XD
  11. K

No, The mod was working just a few moments before I reloaded it and now its doing this. I'm using windows.
  12. K

I reloaded the mod and now I keep getting this error Ensure that the specified stream contains valid PCM mono or stereo wave data. at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.WavFile..ctor(Stream source) at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.WavFile.Open(Stream stream) at...
  13. K

Are there intentions on expanding the Throwing class more into hardmode? I know that there is already a new armor set in the mod for hardmode for throwing but I feel like there needs to more. Also I agree with the other user, The Cog Lord's items need to be buffed a bit.
  14. K

Um i've been waiting for quite a while. like 2 hours with an empty room.
Back
Top Bottom