Recent content by KryptonIon

1. KryptonIon

Standalone Multiplayer Duplication Bug

Update: I'm unable to get video footage but, this bug should exist in Vanilla. The process behind it is: Quick Stack is sent to the server. Quick Stack also freezes inventory client-side Lag provides the necessary time(~200-300ms for maximum success) Sort Inventory shifts the inventory The...
  2. KryptonIon

tModLoader Item Modifier Mod

Apologies for the inactivity! At the moment, no I'm looking into it. One question, what's your UI Scale?
  3. KryptonIon

Added to Update 1.1.8. They're <Unbound> by default, they will need to be set in the controls menu.
  4. KryptonIon

Try reinstalling the mod and tModLoader
  5. KryptonIon

Are you on TModLoader 64-bit?
  6. KryptonIon

Bug Fixed :) Update 1.1.6
  7. KryptonIon

Feature Added :D Update 1.1.5
  8. KryptonIon

Issue fixed 👍 Update 1.1.4
  9. KryptonIon

DM me on Discord, I'll examine the issue and try to fix it as soon as possible.
  10. KryptonIon

Standalone Multiplayer Duplication Bug

The bug is hard to replicate with a local server since it requires a bit of lag. It is replicable anywhere and at any time. First, Quick Stack to nearby chests, then quickly sort the inventory as fast as possible. Note that, before duping, transfer the items to the 3rd or 4th row. I think the...
  11. KryptonIon

Someone else had the same problem on Discord. Although it wasn't a full fix, the solution was reinstalling tModLoader. If the problem persists, feel free to DM me on Discord Krypton Ion#9543
  12. KryptonIon

Sorry for the late reply, but yes, I could create a custom item that could allow things currently not possible with vanilla items
  13. KryptonIon

There isn't a way so far, I'll try to make one in the future though.
  14. KryptonIon

https://github.com/KryptonIon/ItemModifier/wiki/Commands
  15. KryptonIon

Thank you for your suggestion! I'll try and implement it.
Back
Top Bottom