Recent content by Kurasu

1. Kurasu

Items Catching Bees, \Bee In A Bottle

So I've been playing a lot of nostalgic games lately, and got back into Zelda: Link To The Past. In that game, it's possible to find wild bees and capture them with a net. .... what if? You know the little, annoying wasps/bees that pop out of jungle hives? Would it be possible to make them...
  2. Kurasu

Items Golden Carp should be Cookable into Golden Delight.

The confirmation is here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/leinfors.43/page-2#profile-post-373431
  3. Kurasu

"Meteorite crash site" location is broken

Skybridges are rarely counted toward where they can fall. A certain number of non-cloud/Skyplate blocks need to be in an area to calculate a 'fall'. That's why they seem to pass through skybridges. You could have a one block wide skybridge across the *entirety* of your world, and it would still...
  4. Kurasu

"Meteorite crash site" location is broken

For your main world, I recommend checking out the pits oin your Crimson/Corruption. They can 'thread the needle' in those spaces as well. It's both a blessing and a curse, as when they drop that way they're liable to have a lot more blocks around to transform into meteorite.
  5. Kurasu

Pumps Still Dupe Liquids (Water at least)

They are. :) The entire room, essentially, is actuated; all the levels get removed, and it falls in a single line down to the bottom glass layer, which is the unactuated one(s). But it *does* flow over the edge of the glass into the cistern below. Ah! Fortunately on this I may have misspoke...
  6. Kurasu

Can-do! Warning: big picture (because big farm) and fairly dark because it's unfortunately not lit in the center and it's underground; hopefully it comes out clear enough. The setup is that all the blocks actuate, dropping the water to the 'ground floor' where it runs off into the glass cistern...
  7. Kurasu

I set up a 'spider web farm' which drops water down on in a wave over a spider nest, pours it off into a cistern, and can then be pumped back up to the top to repeat as needed. Each time I run the cycle, the water will overflow the cistern a fair amount. So somewhere along the line, the water...
  8. Kurasu

PC Money duping using Eternia Crystal Sell & Buy

When you purchase an item, until you have backed out of the seller, the price is the same to sell it back to them. That's why the sell and buy price are the same right now ( I assume).
  9. Kurasu

**REPORTED** Silly Sand duplication using Rolling Cactus

Tested and can confirm: this duplicates any gravity block dropped on it. I was able to duplicate silt twice on testing (one turned 9 into 12, the second turned 12 into 13; one of them managed to hit the cactus as it was rolling, thus getting more than one piece).
  10. Kurasu

**REPORTED** Vines and seaweed (and probably other plants?) do not show up on Camera Mode.

@Sigma90 Another oddity to add: taking pictures from a long distance doesn't interfere with the picture of the vines. Lighting: Color. Snapshot taken using Map Mode (while being a long way away, in the underground):
  11. Kurasu

Blinkroot and Shiverthorn seeds aren't growing!!

Are you able to take a screenshot of the setup you have for the pots?
  12. Kurasu

**REPORTED** Corrupt palm tree in a Crimson world (World generation glitch)

I did notice that the palm tree in the seed was growing on top of a hardened sand block rather than a normal sand block. Something they normally can't do. I also did a Google search for this happening, and while none of the supplied seeds gave a world with a palm tree, each and every one of them...
  13. Kurasu

PC Underground Hallow/Corruption not dropping souls

That's what I wanted to confirm, yeah. It was nerfed in 1.4 (no souls, though other items still drop for it) and would've explained why souls weren't dropping!
  14. Kurasu

PC Underground Hallow/Corruption not dropping souls

Were you killing enemies in general? Or specific enemies? Say, a King Slime?
  15. Kurasu

Bug with hallow and corruption/crimson artificial biomes

All biomes (I think all, anyway) require more blocks to activate in 1.4 than they did. In 1.4, Crimson/Corruption requires 300+ corrupted/crimson'ed blocks.
Back
Top Bottom