Recent content by Kuratheris

1. Kuratheris

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

If anyone still updates this mod, I'm getting the issue saying it's for the wrong version of TModLoader.
  2. Kuratheris

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

I'm trying to make this so it's not super OP for normal play, and also not cost an unreasonable amount of items, but I'm running into an issue where it's impossible to do something like set blocks at 5000 and weapons at 10 due to blocks being divided by the exception value instead of multiplied...
  3. Kuratheris

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

This is who's trying to play with Majgamer there. We've already tried playing multiplayer, and while it works, it's still just as laggy as regular Tmodloader. In fact I get the lag even when I'm the host. Maybe it's a server or internet limitation, but still feels a bit off when I can play with...
  4. Kuratheris

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I have to say that for me this is the best thing to ever be made for this game, lol. I hope this gets support for a long while. I love filling up my games with mods, and regular Terraria just didn't work because I wanted too many(about 48). Now I've tested a bit with 94 mods activated and it...
  5. Kuratheris

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Is there a way to turn off the 5 second timer to ultimate battler? With as many mods as I use, it's super laggy during those 5 seconds.
  6. Kuratheris

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

I'm getting the same crash as Fijiboy99. The mod(Item Customizer) is also making it so a lot of other mod's boss summons don't work.
  7. Kuratheris

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

This mod seems really great, but I'd love a way to turn off the stat window when you open the inventory, or just not have it there at all. Half the time I play with the inventory open, so it's pretty terrible to have that there.
  8. Kuratheris

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

I'm getting 5 alchemists showing up in my house. Only one shows up in the npc housing menu.
  9. Kuratheris

Adorable!

Adorable!
  10. Kuratheris

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Guys read the github download page description. It says repackaging of 0.9.2.3 with compatibility files. Meaning it still runs at 1.3.4.4. Tmodloader didn't work at all when 1.3.5 came out, so they made this patch. I can confirm it working with 1.3.5.2. I'd assume you should get v2.
  11. Kuratheris

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

You guys forget that the Dryad changes quite a bit when a bloodmoon is happening, selling corrupt or crimson seeds and powder, and speaking differently. Who says something can't push her even more and become corruption-ized.
  12. Kuratheris

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

I'v gotten it to install by installing GameLauncher first then tAPI, but now every time it starts up it crashes saying tAPI has stopped working.
  13. Kuratheris

Nope, I have it on Steam.
  14. Kuratheris

I'm getting the same problem as Waterdemon.
Back
Top Bottom