Recent content by KuroTensho18

1. KuroTensho18

welcome!

welcome!
  2. KuroTensho18

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

assuming it just go in the void because it would be kinda annoying to see it appear everytime and not picking it up. it can even confuse ppl
  3. KuroTensho18

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

Same here! it like the magic storage mod but way more limited. i wonder if there are different color and if these magic vault are seperated! if they are it can extend the inventory by a lot! and i also wonder if it will be a drop from a mini boss or event to make it fair (wouldn't be funny to...
  4. KuroTensho18

I think some glitches won't hurt! I will also maybe give specific item for the map against them!

I think some glitches won't hurt! I will also maybe give specific item for the map against them!
  5. KuroTensho18

So in the map against knuckle and bill i had to use hero mod because it so hard..i can't even...

So in the map against knuckle and bill i had to use hero mod because it so hard..i can't even find a way to do not make ugandan escape but.!
  6. KuroTensho18

Pirate Ship Map! (ALL Items?)

Awesome! You are a great builder!
  7. KuroTensho18

cool! it blue too! that a pretty good drawing

cool! it blue too! that a pretty good drawing
  8. KuroTensho18

np owo

np owo
  9. KuroTensho18

Sure! dragon are cool beast x)

Sure! dragon are cool beast x)
  10. KuroTensho18

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

That dope! Also for races can you make it the race section in a seperate mod? like that other modders can use it to make their own terrarian race like alien,demon,angel,god and stuff like that and if it possible then it will be cool! hope this mod grow more on popularity (it not like it not...
  11. KuroTensho18

Creating a map dedicated on defeating alchemistnpc's hardest boss: Bill Cipher & Ugandan Knuckles!

Creating a map dedicated on defeating alchemistnpc's hardest boss: Bill Cipher & Ugandan Knuckles!
Back
Top Bottom