Recent content by Kweequ

1. Kweequ

Hey Red, If you're upgrading phaseblades, please tell us you'll give some justice to the...

Hey Red, If you're upgrading phaseblades, please tell us you'll give some justice to the phasesabers as well. (Slash projectile, 360 attack, AOE, etc.)
  2. Kweequ

It's already been 5 years of me being in this forum? Huh.

It's already been 5 years of me being in this forum? Huh.
  3. Kweequ

tModLoader The Courage Mod!

popularity isnt based off of how much content there is, but what the people think of it
  4. Kweequ

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Fly high, Leinfors. Fly high...
  5. Kweequ

tModLoader Terror Among The Light! (W.I.P.)

Unfortunately, that version of the mod will be redone from scratch. I won't be making any more revisions under the name Spectreblight.
  6. Kweequ

tModLoader The Courage Mod!

Love all of the ideas. Not sure about the Corn's Child tho. It's too... familiar...
  7. Kweequ

Tool ArmorHelper - Sprite armor sets >30x times faster!

For the first time in my life, I have found a software mainly directed on Terraria modding. And I must say, good job. <3
  8. Kweequ

.reisae yaw eb nac taht ekil smeeS .llitS .yek worra tfel eht gnisserp yldetaeper elihw...

.reisae yaw eb nac taht ekil smeeS .llitS .yek worra tfel eht gnisserp yldetaeper elihw ylraluger epyt tsuj I lleW ?yllaeR
  9. Kweequ

i think it was the enraged fishron video

i think it was the enraged fishron video
  10. Kweequ

ylkciuq detslacse taht lleW

ylkciuq detslacse taht lleW
  11. Kweequ

Was really disappointed when you left again. We need the terrarian legend to return

Was really disappointed when you left again. We need the terrarian legend to return
  12. Kweequ

tModLoader Terror Among The Light! (W.I.P.)

The Terror Among the Light Mod made by me, Kweequ, (formerly known as GoldenCraftVsGames and GildedSoupe) has been cancelled. Thank you for your help.
  13. Kweequ

Ngl he truly is number one

Ngl he truly is number one
  14. Kweequ

Thorium Mod may be the greatest mod I ever played!

Thorium Mod may be the greatest mod I ever played!
  15. Kweequ

Terraria Soundfont?

If that's possible. He kinda abandoned his SoundCloud account 3 years ago
Back
Top Bottom