Recent content by Kyle TheCreator

1. Kyle TheCreator

Can someone create a mod to create worlds with both corrupted biomes, Corruption and Crimson?

I found nothing dude :( Thanks mate, I can create a world with both corrupted biomes with this mod :)
  2. Kyle TheCreator

Can someone create a mod to create worlds with both corrupted biomes, Corruption and Crimson?

I don't know nothing about programming and create mods, and I want to suggest to any modder, to create a mod to create worlds with the both corrupted biomes, The Corruption and The Crimson. I think that would be cool play in a world with the both biomes. Thanks
  3. Kyle TheCreator

Other How about a Free Soundtrack DLC of the game on Steam?

Yeah, a vanity accessory would be nice too, but what I mean is that a lot of games have a DLC of their soundtracks on Steam, for Free or not, and would be cool if Terraria has it too.
  4. Kyle TheCreator

Other How about a Free Soundtrack DLC of the game on Steam?

I've been thinking, and would be cool if a Soundtrack DLC come on Steam with the 1.3 Update. All the soundtrack of the game are amazing and I like to hear it, playing or not the game. And of course, will be more cool if it's for free.
  5. Kyle TheCreator

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

I hope that any (or all) achievement that I made appear on the game :happy:. And Cenx, please, let me know if it happens haha. Enjoy! Some achievements for the normal game: "First Blood" - Kill your first enemy on the game. "Slimy!" - Kill 1000 slimes on the game. "Break! Break!" - Break in a...
  6. Kyle TheCreator

Tool /Request/ A tool to create mods for people that don't know how to programming

But I don't know nothing about programming :( Please send the mod template and I'll see what I can do
  7. Kyle TheCreator

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Here's the link of the quote :D
  8. Kyle TheCreator

tAPI Needing a coder to start "Terraria+" mod

I'm not looking for a coding slave, I just want to create a team to create mods for me and other players to play it, like you too ;)
  9. Kyle TheCreator

tAPI Needing a coder to start "Terraria+" mod

Hello guys, I want to start a new project called "Terraria+" that will add some stuffs on the game, as new items, ores, biomes, weapons, armors and other thinks, but I don't know any language of programmation, so if someone want to start this with me, just contact me. I will make the sprites and...
  10. Kyle TheCreator

tAPI Mod Creation Tools

When I open the MCT Tools.exe, it just close. Should happen anything?
  11. Kyle TheCreator

tAPI Mod Creation Tools

Well, I don't know any other information to give to you. The tAPI is r11, I downloaded the last version of MCT and before it ask to update, but now just close. I don't know why :( When I remove the MCT the game goes back to normal
  12. Kyle TheCreator

Tool /Request/ A tool to create mods for people that don't know how to programming

If was Mod Creation Tool, it needs knownledge of programmation
Back
Top Bottom