• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
KyloFoxy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Afraid that i wont be able to make my mod, not enough coders or spriters. Desperately looking for help.
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    You're being silly. Learning to code isn't hard, and by the sounds of it, you want to just be the "idea guy" and tell everyone else what to make, which in that case, I've tried, when I was younger, and nothing ever came of it, Nobody wants to make an entire mod that someone else thought up.
    KyloFoxy
    KyloFoxy
    look. my dev team hasn't done anything yet for my mod at all. my spriter literally hasn't made a sprite for my mod in a few months. and coding bosses with custom a.i as i am planning. so far im not making idea's. im literally the only one making sprites and designs for my mod now. and i am not even that good at spriting. but im worse at coding as i tried to but failed hundreds of times.
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    Practice makes perfect. Failure is only when you stop trying. So don't stop trying.
    Stressed out from other things and beyond talking to others to prevent aggressive behaviour. this will last a long time do not talk to me.
    Continuing to work on my mod and starting to panic that i wont be able to get any progress on it
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I see.
    Well, whether progress is made on it or not, is usually dependent on the amount of work being done overall. And honestly, while your mod may not have any progress currently, maybe, if there's a new idea, or new reasons for the people to make stuff for it, I think progress may come again.
    Either that, or all the members are currently busy.
    KyloFoxy
    KyloFoxy
    mostly, one of my coders happens to be a dev for the ancients awakened mod, 2 actually. but as expected. both are working on the mod and some times others that they are a dev of.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Hmm.
    Making A Mod Called The Annihilation Mod. Mod Status: Requiring Spriters Artists Music Makers And Coders
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom