Delta Bec Noir

Just a guy who likes to draw and sprite as mostly a hobby. I also have issues such as never-ending tiredness, mostly caused from isolation, faint short-tempered issues (That has improved a slight bit since 2019 to early 2021), and randomly fluctuating motivation

[Mods I work for]

Annihilation: Owner/Spriter/Concept Artist/Lore Writer
Paradox Mod: Spriter/Concept Artist/Co-Owner
Regressus: Tester
Mythos of Moonlight: Pop-in Spriter/Tester
Ancients Awakened: Spriter
(I will not join any more dev teams)

[Annihilation]

Annihilation is my heavily work-in-progress mod that is a very ambitious project that I intend to be a mod made for fun and not for anything else, just team members being friends and working together to make a mod, regardless if there are some minor disagreements. What matters is making a mod for people to enjoy and have something new to try out
{Discord Server: discord.gg/Kbkc2Xa}

[Other Projects]

I also work on some other stuff for fun as a solo project primarily, being stories of whatever comes to my mind, and primarily my main big story project that I am referring as "Dawn of the Grand War" which is a multiversal story that will be a large and long extensive story which no true main protagonist, which will also have side-stories with it, the whole main theme of it being sci-fi
Birthday
Dec 18, 2003 (Age: 20)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
  3. Terraria: Mobile
  4. Terraria: Xbox One

Contact

Twitter
Delta_Bec_Noir
Steam
Delta Bec Noir2ElectricBoogaloo
Microsoft Gamer Tag
DeltaBecNoir
Discord Tag
deltabecnoir
Youtube Page
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrzVwYWjLcWf-jvQKGXAggw?view_as=subscriber

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

The Master and Core

Hungry for ancient spirits, you’ve sacrificed and been a guide here to others for seven years.
  2. 0

In a swirl of Prismatic Bolts

Within the six years you've everlasted here in our hallowed halls, you've sun danced from a small lacewing into a true Empress.
  3. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  4. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  5. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  6. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  7. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  8. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  9. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  10. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  11. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
Back
Top Bottom