Recent content by L0tech

1. L

Items Reloading Bench

Request for a specific ammo crafting station, similar to the alchemy table, but for creating ammo. The goal would be to get the chance of not using materials to create a stack of ammo. Main reason for this request, other than it just being a decent idea, are the Expert mode Lunar Pillars...
  2. L

Game Mechanics Please allow us to bind a key with the magic mirror

Also, I don't know what a Jungle Key Mirror is, but I think I want one?
  3. L

Game Mechanics Please allow us to bind a key with the magic mirror

Agree with OP that this one doesn't need a lot of exposition. Would be very nice to have. Same with the Money Trough.
  4. L

Game Mechanics Drop-rate "chaining"

I like this idea. On Expert, drop RNG screw is mitigated rather nicely as a reward for the higher difficulty (or annoyance, depending on your opinion of it), but I remember farming certain areas for DAYS trying to assemble the ankh charm in Normal, and there are a handful of items I was never...
  5. L

1.3 Expert Hardmode is too hard?

For the record, I managed to assemble my first master ninja gear in 700 hrs or so of play. Unlike the Cthulu Shield, it WILL get you out of these situations.
  6. L

Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

For the most part, I'm loving Expert mode, I'm now post-Plantera, soon to be post-Golem. I've been tracking a lot of my likes/dislikes, and will post something soon. But in the meantime. For the love of god, will you please give an option to disable shift-click discard, or somehow make it...
  7. L

Still haven't beat plantera yet, but I set up some heart statues & honey, and with Chloro gear & bullets, Holy Stormbow when Mothron showed up, the second eclipse went a lot better. Only got killed the few times she did the "sticking to you until you die" thing. Managed to get the sickle, shell...
  8. L

I was waiting days for a solar eclipse, and finally got what I wished for. With hallowed armor and a megashark, my body is not ready. Mothron is a serious mofo. Maybe a little too serious. Cant even outrun the damn thing on a mechanical minecart, and it will often do the cheapass "death vortex"...
  9. L

PC A small spoiler...

I'm just dying for a reason to come back to Terraria, and even though I know the new 1.3 content will be free, I feel like you guys are sitting on a goldmine untapped. Excepting maybe Skyrim, I've probably spent more hours on Terraria than any game I've ever played (ok, maybe Super Punch-Out. I...
Back
Top Bottom