Recent content by Lakmoots

1. Lakmoots

Why does the corruption/crimson spread over the Jungle?

Um... did you just necro a 6 year old thread?
  2. Lakmoots

what would you guys say is Terraria's biggest problem

Wow. This thread is ridiculous... Firstly, I don't know how the OP manages to spam so many posts in a row. Secondly, it isn't even about ''things that dont work in Terraria'' - it is a bizarre whinge that the most supported game I have ever known is somehow ''dead''... based on perhaps the...
  3. Lakmoots

Terraria State of the Game - October 2020

Wow. Just wow. If you arent just randomly doing thins then how do you explain the cluster**** that is Town Happiness? Surely you have to have understood just how *broken* and *poorly thought out* it was? Hopefully you guys get over your weird obsession with introducing "Social Distancing" in...
  4. Lakmoots

NPCs not selling pylon

Looool! How on EARTH do any of you think this system is good? It is clearly F***ing terrible! Everyone hates it and it is *barely* workable! Maybe you should all just TELL US the one possible way of building a town so that the whole thing is hardcoded and you cannot move them into anywhere...
  5. Lakmoots

PC 1.4.1 - NPC Happiness Feedback

Look... I absolutely *hate* the happiness system - it is a bizarre destruction of sand-box game that FORCES you to do things in an exact and specific way, but... I do think the wider radius for town detection is *good*... except it has magnified all the other problems associated with happiness...
  6. Lakmoots

Happiness is out of control, Ruins Towns!

The ''Happiness" feature is simply out of control. It has ruined everyones ability to build a town, it is SOOOOOOO restrictive! It is simply a quick way of FORCING people to build their towns in one exact way, with only a certain set of possible combinations or locations. It is just so...
  7. Lakmoots

**REPORTED** NPCs "crowded" dislike mood activating at 4 people in the same house.

The entire happiness mechanic is awful - all it does is ruin *everyones* towns a unless they are made in a *precise* way. What is the point of a sandbox game when there is only one way of putting NPCs together? I honestly believe this is was a bizarre anxiety breakdown reaction to Covid and the...
  8. Lakmoots

Happiness really sucks

This issue is still burning among forums that allow debate on this issue. Happiness is a system that needs to be changed. Both Luck and Happiness have been a disaster.
  9. Lakmoots

Why didn't they fix Meteor Heads?

I don't think there is any good reason that Meteor Heads are the only enemy in-game that doesnt drop any loot at all in hardmode. It is simply the devs not bothering to even look at this issue when they were doing their ''pass'' around all elements of the game. It is really inexplicable that...
  10. Lakmoots

Happiness really sucks

I completely agree. I have been using the same world since 1.00. I really cannot stand the fact that every patch does something new to invalidate old worlds and the longest term players, but the happiness system is simply extreme. I really couldn't care less how Red wants me to play... in a...
  11. Lakmoots

Happiness really sucks

I have to say the happiness system is awful. For almost ten years you could build a town... now I cannot have more than two NPCs together at all, and I have to move them into specific biomes or suffer a penalty. This has ruined virtually *everyones* castles. Imagine if Minecraft kept releasing...
  12. Lakmoots

Why didn't they fix Meteor Heads?

It seems unbelievable, but after doing a ''pass'' through all the elements of Terraria... the developers still left Meteor Heads broken. They do not drop any loot, or anything at all, in hardmode. This was in response to quite an old bug where Biome keys could be farmable. That bug was fixed...
  13. Lakmoots

Classes is terrible

Wow... this is some of the finest mangled English I have ever seen. It is virtually incomprehensible. What I think you are saying is you don't like how items work and you want the entire system removed? M'kay thanks...
  14. Lakmoots

NPCs & Enemies Will you fix Meteor Heads in 1.04?

Excellent point... However, this has been a problem with *lots* of enemies and biomes... and they have never fixed Meteor Heads even though the coding no longer needs it. Other monsters and biomes have simply been programmed not to drop biome keys, but the loot table for this monster has been...
  15. Lakmoots

NPCs & Enemies Will you fix Meteor Heads in 1.04?

It has been said that 1.04 is an attempt to look at all previous elements of Terraria and fix them. One thing that has been left for *years* is how Meteor Heads operate in Hardmode. A long time ago, they were changed so they NEVER drop money or Meteorite when a world enters hardmode... why...
Back
Top Bottom