Recent content by Lanboost

1. L

tModLoader Lanboost's mods (Unlimited Buff limit, 4+Quality of life, Auto Buff etc) sources included!

I am sorry but the current version of that mod wont even work on that old tmodloader version, my old version probably would...but then again, you can just update and get all features, unless you give me a compelling argument to not update this is all I can do for you. Thanks for the bug...
  2. L

tModLoader Lanboost's mods (Unlimited Buff limit, 4+Quality of life, Auto Buff etc) sources included!

I will not officially support the old versions of tmodloader as that would just be unnecessary effort. If there is a special reason for you to not upgrade to the latest version you can create the .tmod files yourself for the old versions by downloading the source code from github
  3. L

I do not know the exact rules of linking etc so I will stay on the safe side, search google for "tmodloader" which is a "extension" to terraria that will allow you to install mods. After installing tmodloader you can search the mods in this thread in the "mod browser" menu in terraria which will...
  4. L

Humm that sounds weird have not heard anyone else have issues with it, if the issue is still there feel free to contact me directly at discord Lanboost#0369 as a deep dive is probably needed. I'm currently looking into this issue (as I know this would be an issue) but as I currently dont have...
  5. L

Thanks for enjoying my mods, thanks to you I now found the bug in AutobuffCalamity now known as LansToggleableBuffsCalamity and a new version has been published on the Mod Browser. I have now uploaded a new version of UnlimitedBuffLimit named LansUnlimitedBuffSlots that uses TModLoaders internal...
  6. L

Game Mechanics Unmaking items

I have now made a test mod for this. It's called "Lan's uncraft items" in the tmodloader's mod browser, feel free to try it out It allows to uncraft everything at a set price...
  7. L

Tool Idea for mod

I have now made a test mod for this. It's called "Lan's uncraft items" in the tmodloader's mod browser, feel free to try it out
  8. L

Yes, since all got removed I took the time to update the names etc to be more describing, also will try to update to newest tmodloader during the weekend. Also some mods have been removed and others got added. Will update main post with new urls, also they are all quite untested as of now...
  9. L

Thanks, yea I noticed, however they also decided to impl. it into tmodloader directly. Sadly they were against doing the same for inventory....
  10. L

I can not reproduce the error with the information supplied, it might be issues with other mods or something like that. Try to disable all other mods and see what happens, also a complete mod package list could be helpful if it is identified that other mods interfere. How exactly can you tell...
  11. L

It's pretty easy, I like quality of life, so I made some mods Lan's Auto Join Team- Automatically joins the red team whenever you play terraria, perfect for lazy people! Lanboost/TModLoader_LansAutoJoinTeam Lan's Auto Summon- Automatically summons whatever is in hotkey slot 9, perfect for...
Back
Top Bottom