Recent content by Larkas

1. Larkas

Metroid-like Hidden Passage (x-post from Reddit)

I’ve actually got something planned using it too! It will be a bit more complex in design, though :)
  2. Larkas

Metroid-like Hidden Passage (x-post from Reddit)

Inspired by this design by u/pm777 posted in r/starbound, I decided to try something similar in Terraria. It works pretty well, I think! (The tavern is lightly modded from a design I found using CheatSheet that served my designs perfectly. Thank you very much, whoever made it! The squirrel...
  3. Larkas

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Woot, that’s awesome!!! Here’s to hoping there is also a better, inbuilt support for mods planned, so the game can keep getting all this love even after you’ve long moved on to new projects!
  4. Larkas

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Thank you very much, @Yuyutsu. I agree with the people above, it is a great mod, even with its quirks. One of the best, really. I'm with @Yvori here, I wish I had the abilities to keep the project going, or at least the perseverance to contribute ideas to it. Still, I envision a future for it if...
  5. Larkas

Oh, nice! I'll be sure to check it out!
  6. Larkas

Thank you very much for the input! Hey, @Yuyutsu , sorry for bothering you, but would you mind weighing in, please? EDIT: My idea, to be frank, is simply to make a "submod" to fix a few things, but hey, it doesn't hurt to clear things up, right?
  7. Larkas

This. Having said that, I might want to fork that project, if it really is open source.
  8. Larkas

How exactly does that relate to what I asked?
  9. Larkas

Does anyone know if this is the official GitHub of the mod? I'd like to fix a few things, if at least for personal use (i.e.: make Soulless Solution transform the background walls into Dirt Walls, make Grass Seeds work on Spirit Dirt or make some kind of Spirit Grass Seeds, make it so the world...
  10. Larkas

Hub World?

Hello there! So, I’m very new to Terraria Mods and Terraria in general, so I thought I’d just ask here: would it be possible to make a mod to add a hub world to Terraria? I’m thinking something along the lines of Kirby’s Amazing Mirror mirror chamber (a screenshot for reference...
Back
Top Bottom